Luckiest People Alive!

What's even amazing is how some of them responded calmly. :eek:

Wow and it happened to me once when I was about 14 or 15 yrs old.

I was riding my bike on the bike path and I had to go across the street to get on the other bike path. As I go in the middle of the road. There was 2 cars racing each other on the road. One went behind me and the other went front of me. Image if they didnt do that then I wouldnt be here posting this.

was I the only one thinking with some of them 'why the heck were they standing there in the first place'

Whoa... very close call!

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 9
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, if I were any one of them, after I changed my underwear, I'd go out and but lottery tickets. Thanks, Vampy.

*hands Chase the TP*

and if you win the Lotto I will be your new best friend :deal:

:giggle:

Whoooaaa.... Escape from serious injury or avoid lost life.
Funny one, the guy picked a small rocket. Of course, he will not pick firework rocket.

:eek: They are sure lucky! They seem so calm about it? LOL!

JEEZ!! a lot of closest calls. they cheated the death, people. WOW, what a lucky, people.

I was suppose to be killed in few years ago when i was driving in 4x4 Tahoe through blizzard until i didnt realized there were black ice then spinned until crashed into sidewall. IF there is no sidwall, i'd probably gone from giant semi truck that has gasoline.

DAYUM, right? jeez.

Another one, i was suppose be in hospital in two years ago. When i was at NYC with my friends, one taxi car was driving so crazy and strike straight to me. I saw a light blinked, "walk" then i walked with my friends until i heard honked, i turned and saw taxi drive manic. I decided jumped back. Guess what? my friends said, its ABOUT 1/2 feet away from my back to taxi, If i dont jump back, i'd probably end up as rag doll fly. WHEW.

nowsdays, they're crazier.

Back