Love ya vs Love you

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I am in the mood for love. LOL!

So, Do Love ya and Love you means the same thing? :wiggle:

Anytime somebody writes "ya" for "you", it sets my teeth on edge.

I think it just looks like they can't spell, although I think they are trying to look informal and cute.

Of course not everybody gets as upset about spelling as I do. :hmm:

I think it just looks like they can't spell, although I think they are trying to look informal and cute.

Ha ha so are you telling me that love ya and love you are not the same thing? just kidding. I am guitly that I am the one who uses "ya" all the time! eh! hehe

There are days when I think the "ya" is a Southern thing but I know that can't be right.

I learned the "ya" was more informal like friends and the "you" was more meaningful for a special someone.

I feel the same way Botti.

Ha ha so are you telling me that love ya and love you are not the same thing? just kidding. I am guitly that I am the one who uses "ya" all the time! eh! hehe

I don't think they are the same.

Actually I didn't notice you said that, or I would have tried to be more polite.

Probably. :Oops:

I don't think they are the same.

Actually I didn't notice you said that, or I would have tried to be more polite.

Probably. :Oops:

I have been cutting down using the word on "ya". Maybe you did not notice me by saying that. Don't feel bad.

Love ya and Love you depends on context;)

If you are saying , I love you to your spouse, b/f, and family members, its got a different meaning, simply say, I love you. I am guilty of saying love ya, to friends to let them I know , they are important to me and using it in a cute fashion.

Would rather say "love you" in a nice way than "love ya" but ah whatever comes to mind on that phase to say somehow.. hmm

I think both "love ya" and "love you" are less intimate than "I love you." But "love you" is a little more intimate than "love ya."

"Love ya" is what I tell my female friends, and often in a whimsical way. "Love you" and "I love you" is what I say to close family members or girlfriends.

I'm so love... I'm stripping and be naked for anybody to stare me, yeaaa!

Back