Love or hate your job?

Are you looking for another job while working for Sam Walton Corporation?

I'm really hate my job due too many bosses, strict sick leave policy, some bosses are pure asshole and some are really dumb because I asked them about need set the price tag and they said don't know, that embarrassed me and really lousy pay, not enough for comfortable life needed.

I both love and hate my job. It has never ending hours and the pay doesn't even equal what I put out, but is worth it. I wear multiple hats and when I explained it before, someone was worn out just reading my list of what I have to do.

I am a homeschool parent of 2 teens. I am primary care-giver and driver for my mother-in-law and my mother. I also keep the house and take care of all the bills, laundry, cooking and household maintenance.

Hubby works from 5am to 5pm. Come January he will be working from 3pm to 2am. Then after 6 months he is back to days permanantly. He is in training for a new position at an ice cream manufacturer.

I hate my job. I get up when most of you are either still in bed or going to bed, then I get off when y'all are getting up.

I can't wait until I get my teaching certificate! Only four more years!

Just use your freakin' imagination and ask yourself what a typical day is like for me in Cheri's household. Now ask me again if I "like my job" or not. Jebus—I sometimes wish I had been born a butt plug. :roll:

Back