"Love one another"

EyesBlueDeaf

Reaction score
Sigh, whatta sad thing we have to put up crap from the religious people who are ignorant and broke every rule about love & respect in the bible. IF they comply with Jesus' commands, we all will live in an almost perfect world.

If God wants us to love one another - then what's the difference does it make whom we love?
:grouphug::kiss::hug::ily:
This is what Jesus called on his disciples to do. Many times he told his disciples how Christians should treat one another. All of these many sayings from scripture (shown below) give a clear idea of how important community is to Christianity.

*Be at peace with one another ~Mark 9:50
*I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. ~John 13:34-35
*Love one another as I have loved you ~John 15:12
*Love one another ~John 15:17
*Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor ~Romans 12:10
*Live in harmony with one another ~Romans 12:16
*Owe no one anything except to love one another ~Romans 13:8
*Let us therefore no longer pass judgment on one another, but resolve instead never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of another. ~Romans 14:13
*Live in harmony with one another ~Romans 15:5
*Welcome one another ~Romans 15:7
*Greet one another with a holy kiss ~Romans 16:16
*Care for one another ~1 Corinthians 12:25
*Greet one another with a holy kiss ~1 Corinthians 16:20
*Agree with one another, live in peace; Greet one another with a holy kiss ~2 Corinthians 13:11-12
*Through love serve one another ~Galatians 5:13
*Bear with one another in love ~Ephesians 4:2
*Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another ~Ephesians 4:32
*Be subject to one another ~Ephesians 5:21
*Do not lie to one another ~Colossians 3:9
*Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other ~Colossians 3:13
*Teach and admonish one another ~Colossians 3:16
*Abound in love for one another ~1 Thessalonians 3:12
*Love one another ~1 Thessalonians 4:9
*Encourage one another ~1 Thessalonians 4:18
*Encourage one another; build up each other ~1 Thessalonians 5:11
*Do good to one another ~1 Thessalonians 5:15
*Exhort one another every day ~Hebrews 3:13
*Provoke one another to love and good deeds . . . encouraging one another ~Hebrews 10:24-25
*Do not speak evil against one another ~James 4:11
*Do not grumble against one another ~James 5:9
*Confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another ~James 5:16
*Love one another deeply from the heart ~1 Peter 1:22
*Have unity of spirit, sympathy, and love for one another ~1 Peter 3:8
*Maintain constant love for one another; be hospitable to one another; serve one another ~1 Peter 4:8-10
*Greet one another ~1 Peter 5:14
*Have fellowship with one another ~1 John 1:7
*Love one another ~1 John 3:11
*Love one another ~1 John 3:14
*Love one another ~1 John 3:23
*Beloved, let us love one another ~1 John 4:7
*Love one another ~1 John 4:11-12
*Love one another ~2 John 1:5

Jeez, Did you read whole chapter with those verses? You are taking one verse out of whole concept for that verse.

Crazymanw00t said:
Jeez, Did you read whole chapter with those verses? You are taking one verse out of whole concept for that verse.
Nope, I'm not that stupid. Thank god for the 'Search' button.. By the way, this is Gay Lesbian forum.. wee bit curious about us, eh? We'll be happy to guide you the right way to teach you to be a more open-minded person.
gayfight.gif
<gay fight

Last edited:
very good.

did you read what you wrote? you are grumbling! you yourself broke the rule!!!
:jaw:

be happy you are not a muslim where the rules say kill non belivers.

You can join "Emenical" ( sp ?? ) churches in one path of religion. Not for me. I am sorry. I do have my own limit. In fact, I do love people but, I do not love their "sin" lifestyle. That's different... that means, I don't hang out with them to do things what they do. :)

:angel: Yes, I do believe we should love one another, but in today's society, it is such an emotional filled one. We cannot let other people's emotions reflect how we feel.

God wants us to love one another. Accept a person for who they are. We are not to judge anyone.

Whether people are gay, lesbian or straight we need to learn to love one another as we should treat others with respect, love and honesty. We don't judge a person by their title or the lifestyle they lead, we accept them as a person, as a child of God.

We don't want to be hard at heart, but, soft at heart and let people know that what you are doesn't matter to me, it's how beautiful you are on the inside. We tend to forget that at times.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Sigh, whatta sad thing we have to put up crap from the religious people who are ignorant and broke every rule about love & respect in the bible. IF they comply with Jesus' commands, we all will live in an almost perfect world.

If God wants us to love one another - then what's the difference does it make whom we love?
:grouphug::kiss::hug::ily:
This is what Jesus called on his disciples to do. Many times he told his disciples how Christians should treat one another. All of these many sayings from scripture (shown below) give a clear idea of how important community is to Christianity.

Dear EyesBlueDeaf,

You are taking God's Love and Christ Jesus out of context... The Jesus that You are preaching does not exist: Jesus is not Mister-Go-Along-To-Get-Along like you say... Checkout the true Love of Christ:

Matthew 25:46 And these [those that have done evil, and not repented] shall go away into everlasting punishment [Hell]: but the righteous [those that have repented and received Christ] into life eternal [Heaven].

EyesBlueDeaf, God is Love, but He is also Judgement, and Punishment to those that rebel against Him... Read the Old Testament and You can see that God is not afraid to punish his children in the most horrible ways... And that same God of the Old Testament is the God that became man (Christ Jesus) in the New Testament; He has not changed... Christ Jesus will judge, and punish the rebelious just as the Father:

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he [Christ Jesus] that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword [the Word Of God], that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Dear EyesBlueDeaf, why don't you read the New Testament for yourself (it's a very little book) and then you'll know what God has said and be able to decide what you want to do about it, instead of guessing and making prepositions that are just not true?

Sorry, No offense, and Love You,
FishTech

Last edited:
You know the saying is if you don't agree with homosexuality, It's better to keep things to yourself because you're only looking bad and judgment. It's not worth the arguments.

Do you have any idea how many times homosexuals been hearing the same phrase repeatedly from bible thumpers? Too many. If you don't get anywhere, what's the point of keep on fighting? You're only wasting your time.

just my two cents. :thumb:

Cheri said:
You know the saying is if you don't agree with homosexuality, It's better to keep things to yourself because you're only looking bad and judgment. It's not worth the arguments.

Do you have any idea how many times homosexuals been hearing the same phrase repeatedly from bible thumpers? Too many. If you don't get anywhere, what's the point of keep on fighting? You're only wasting your time.

:bowdown: thank you thank you thank you cheri

Cheri said:
You know the saying is if you don't agree with homosexuality, It's better to keep things to yourself because you're only looking bad and judgment.

Hi Cheri,

That's pretty good, the sinners (lawbreakers) favorite verse:

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

But once again, you are taking the Word Of God out of context, for in just fourteen verses down in the same portion of scripture Christ says in:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16a Ye shall know them by their fruits.

As You can see Christ is telling the people to judge whether or not there are false prophets among you by the fruits they bear.

Not to mention these verses that you also have to contend with:

1-Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

As you can see from these verses, your whole "judging what people are doing is wrong" speech is just not the proper interpretation of scripture.

When Christ said: "Judge not, that ye be not judged" every one there was judging Him and His Words... He was warning to people not to judge Him, and not to condemn Him... Not that we shouldn't judge between right and wrong... Judgment is a nessary part of life, in fact we make a lot of judgments every day; and if we make the wrong one we could loose our lives, or as the case may be our souls.

Your judge not argument is out the window, sorry.

And by the way, I'm not judging you or anyone I'm just telling you what the Word Of God says... In fact the Word Of God declares that we (all of man) shall be judged by the words written in the New Testament:

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me [Christ Jesus], and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken [speaking of the words written in the New Testament], the same shall judge him [You] in the last day.

And as the Apostle Paul said in:

Romans 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

Love You,
FishTech

I have two little bible called "the bible promise book" and "walk thru the promises" I looked at love one another subject. Yes, it is belong to Love, Brotherly.

I checked there is two or three chapters in old testaments and there is more mostly chapters in new testaments.

Today, is new testaments and we go right away. we can go back to old testaments somehow it has something to say.

We are not looking for 'haters' but we are looking for 'carers'

Any help?

FishTech,

I am not trying to take God out of context here, I am only saying you and the other Christians are wasting your time arguing back and forth about the bible quotes of sins. This is a forum where everyone can share their opinions without attacking one another, Therefore some of you are attacking the homosexuals. Respect is the key here, it applied in the rules in AllDeaf also. If you don't like it then speak to Alex or the moderators in private. They will tell you exactly the same thing I'm telling you. This is the closet forum for discussion about homosexuals, not bible nor God nor Satan. Thank-you and enjoy the holiday because we only have 8 days to go before Christmas. ;)

FishTech said:
Hi Cheri,

That's pretty good, the sinners (lawbreakers) favorite verse:

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

But once again, you are taking the Word Of God out of context, for in just fourteen verses down in the same portion of scripture Christ says in:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16a Ye shall know them by their fruits.

As You can see Christ is telling the people to judge whether or not there are false prophets among you by the fruits they bear.

Not to mention these verses that you also have to contend with:

1-Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

As you can see from these verses, your whole "judging what people are doing is wrong" speech is just not the proper interpretation of scripture.

When Christ said: "Judge not, that ye be not judged" every one there was judging Him and His Words... He was warning to people not to judge Him, and not to condemn Him... Not that we shouldn't judge between right and wrong... Judgment is a nessary part of life, in fact we make a lot of judgments every day; and if we make the wrong one we could loose our lives, or as the case may be our souls.

Your judge not argument is out the window, sorry.

Now it is you who is taking this verse out of context. Matthew 7:1-5
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

This verse's interpretation is very clear. We as humans, are all sinners, and yet we are too quick to point out other's faults. And too many times, we focus on the speck of sawdust in our brother's eye (their sin) while disregarding the plank (our own graver sins). Judgement in this context can also be seen the same as condemnation. If we are to judge others for their sins, then we are hypocrites, because all people are sinners. Remember "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." God is the only without sin. God is the only being fit for judging us. Matthew 7:15 is not even under the same title, but 3 titles down.

And by the way, I'm not judging you or anyone I'm just telling you what the Word Of God says... In fact the Word Of God declares that we (all of man) shall be judged by the words written in the New Testament:

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me [Christ Jesus], and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken [speaking of the words written in the New Testament], the same shall judge him [You] in the last day.

And as the Apostle Paul said in:

Romans 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

Love You,
FishTech

John 12:48 and Romans 2:2 both affirm that God is the only being fit to judge us, as sinners.

Cheri said:

:nods in agreement:... I second that! :thumb:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
wee bit curious about us, eh?

Oh please, don't flatter yourself :roll: ...everyone knows gays and lesbians can't have children, which is what a man and a woman are for. You really must be out of it, huh?

pek1 said:
Oh please, don't flatter yourself :roll: ...everyone knows gays and lesbians can't have children, which is what a man and a woman are for. You really must be out of it, huh?

:lol: No wonder we have 2 different genitals from the opposite sexes.

pek1 said:
Wow, you must be really behind. Gay& Lesbian do have children!! Thank God for Sperm Bank, surrogate mother, and adoptions! I have 2 beautiful girls.. 1 from alternative insemination (through sperm bank) and 1 adopted from Div of Youth & Family Services. singing ...'We are FAM - a - LY!" :grouphug:

Sad to see people are really behind about gay/lesbian with children.

Maybe u know some married people has children that will be divorced and get relationship same sex.

Some single has children and get relationship same sex.

Some people do what EyesBlueDeaf did with her partner, their kids.

There is lot of possible for gay/lesbian as straight couple.

Huh? no response? touché ?
Know what? there were researches that showed Gay and Lesbian people are better parents than straight people. :thumb:

That's not true. Not all of them, IMO in despite of what the internet ( by research ) says. Both sides have problems, not just straight parents. Look at the Popes what they have done to boys. It spreaded "scandalous" about them.

Same with straight parents - one of them is sick and do crazy things, too. I don't see any difference in between gay/lesbian AND straight people. They all are the same to me.

Back