Love is not funny ~

Your right love is not funny! love come from the heart .... and it no laughing matter! I say forget him. You have a beauitful smile and you seem like a smart young lady, cute indeed! Mark my word, take the right path don't look behind and trust me you'll find someone better.Good luck and my finger are cross!!

你怎么不在中国找一个男人? 实话说, 中国男人比外国男人强多! 相信我!如你和外国人在一起生活的话, 你会有不少的不愉快的事情... 我见得太多! 

举例子:  东方和西方的文化是不一样!!!
      交流沟通不太方便!

3x2(9yz)4a!

你怎么不在中国找一个男人? 实话说, 中国男人比外国男人强多! 相信我!如你和外国人在一起生活的话, 你会有不少的不愉快的事情... 我见得太多! 

举例子:  东方和西方的文化是不一样!!!
      交流沟通不太方便!

awesome language. wonder if you guys can translate that language. im tooo curious what you guys were talking about. haha
From Google translate. :wave:
How do you find a man not in China? Tell the truth, the Chinese foreign men is much more than men! Believe me! If you and aliens live together, you have a lot of unpleasant things. . . I have seen enough of that! Examples: Eastern and Western culture is not the same! ! ! Communication is not easy!

From Google translate. :wave: How do you find a man not in China? Tell the truth, the Chinese foreign men is much more than men! Believe me! If you and aliens live together, you have a lot of unpleasant things. . . I have seen enough of that! Examples: Eastern and Western culture is not the same! ! ! Communication is not easy!

Wow thats a pretty good translation.

Anyway, I have seen relationships between people who were raised in Eastern and Western culture work. Although someone who had lived in China their entire life moving the US would be somewhat of a culture shock (and vice versa). My recommendation for susiereg if she really wants to meet someone to find a way to come here first for an extended period of time, then meet people locally. I wouldn't recommend being a mail order bride.

Back