Loud noise question and my experience

sweet4u618

Reaction score
Do your hearing aids volume is too loud for your ears to feel sensitive to hear new sounds bird and all noises? Do u go to audiologist again to adjust the volume? I get ear infection second times last week. I got it last summer and had my dr to water spray two times in June and September and it had been cleaned until last week. I went to audiologist yesterday because noticing can't hear my hearing aids right after it is first squeaked. It squeaked because I thought my hearing aids messed up from the bed that smashed them and almost damaged to them. I found out from audiologist yesterday that my hearing aids were squeaked because of ear infection in ear canal. so I have to keep my hearing aids out of my right ear. Left ear is okay. also I learned that audiologist said that when having ear infection, it can hear weird sounds or sensitive to extra sounds. I am lucky to notice that I can't hear with my hearing aids then I would know that I have ear infection sooner. I have no pain from ear infection weird. I also experienced in past month that my right ear popped and sometimes my ears vibrated after copying off the old sound I hear earlier. I just ignored the vibration to use to it. It is like vibration like people voices but unclear but I just ignored cuz I know it is reflux after earlier noises. I hope you guys can read all that with your time and I hope u understand about what I am saying. So I will go back to doctor in two weeks after pills. I used to have ear infections many times like one time a year with pain but until last summer it is very different. Few years ago in 2000 to a bit after, I was frustrated with wet molds. but then I realized that I put hearing aids in too soon after showers going to college. so then I don't have problem with it. Smile. Glad to hear ya anything. Hope everyone get well in a better weather. Wink.

Try doing it every time after you shower. I do and during my recent audiologist visit, I was told that I had one of the cleanest ears he's ever seen. My last visit was 6 years before that. ;)

ok I will try to use q tip on outside but not inside since last summer doctor recommended me not to use q tips at all. so I did some a bit but not very much... I guess it depends on deaf parts of damaged with wax area? cuz all deaf ears have wax different issue ? so I will try use Q tips sometimes after shower or bath that I hope I will remember and get to use to it and see what will happen if still clean a lot better like u did, Vamprox. Thanks

I saw on audiologist office window that have a poster about "Miracell" small bottle. It talks about not to use any Qtips, pencil or so to itch the ears and just use the Miracell drops to prevent itch or something. I have not ask audiologist about it. I think I might not need it because I don't itch very much. I focus on ear infection to be stay clear first then I will ask about what Miracell can do... Otherwise I would be happy to hear about who experiencing "Miracell" (not sure if I spelled right)

Back