lottery winner

kayla123

Reaction score
A man at his buddies house just found out he won the lottery. He was so excited he called his wife at home and told her the news. "Oh my god i won the lottery...pack up, pack up!" The wife said "Honey where are we going?" He said "I don't care where the hell you go just pack up and get out!" :laugh2:

kayla123 said:
A man at his buddies house just found out he won the lottery. He was so excited he called his wife at home and told her the news. "Oh my god i won the lottery...pack up, pack up!" The wife said "Honey where are we going?" He said "I don't care where the hell you go just pack up and get out!" :laugh2:

Is this joke? If it is real, I think he is such asshole! He love his money instead his wife. Love is first! Money is always last!!!!!!!!!

ghsh1996 said:
Is this joke? If it is real, I think he is such asshole! He love his money instead his wife. Love is first! Money is always last!!!!!!!!!
It's just a joke

ghsh1996 said:

YES then he is ASSHOLE!

I won't ever think about winning lotto! Lotto can mess your life even if you win!

kayla123 said:
that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay funny. Just pack up and get out...... you are killin me man. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :rofl: :rofl:

rockdrummer said:
that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay funny. Just pack up and get out...... you are killin me man. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :rofl: :rofl:

I found it not funnny.... my son-in-law did won lottery of 30,000... he left my daughter.. He blew all of money ..He returned and begged to come home to my daughter..

It is a sick joke!!!!

SxyPorkie :mad:

SxyPorkie said:
I found it not funnny.... my son-in-law did won lottery of 30,000... he left my daughter.. He blew all of money ..He returned and begged to come home to my daughter..

It is a sick joke!!!!

Sorry to hear that.

Yup, the real effect of winning lottery money and the side effect of them can be devasating.

I kept hearing from my co worker "U never know", I was like shrug, and rme! I don't give damn because I don't want to have them mess up my life.

SxyPorkie said:

It is a sick joke!!!!

That's true ! I read somewhere that a married couple
won about $300 million dollars in Virginia and they
reported that they wish they never won that money
because too many bad things happened to them
and their family when they won the lottery.
They never had any problems before.

As a human being myself, I wanna win a lottery LOL

diehardbiker65 said:
I won't ever think about winning lotto! Lotto can mess your life even if you win!

i wanna win a lotto too, but thats becuase I KNOW what i want - materialistically, and moreso that I know how to spend the money i have tastes, with an astute awareness of finance such as equitys, shares and so forth
i just reckon MOST people are too stupid to handle vast sums

If I win Lottery so will help people, my family. Must focus the love first. Be happiness.

This is not the problem. The problem is you never know how your mental would react once you win the lottery. Even worse when you win, people around you will bug you for money cuz they would think you got money tree, and that generally drives most winners NUTS!

starrygaze said:
If I win Lottery so will help people, my family. Must focus the love first. Be happiness.

diehardbiker65 said:
This is not the problem. The problem is you never know how your mental would react once you win the lottery. Even worse when you win, people around you will bug you for money cuz they would think you got money tree, and that generally drives most winners NUTS!

ok

This sort of joke might not be quite as funny as some would think...of course, the harshness of demanding 'the wife' to pack up and leave--tsk tsk....let's fast forward this scenario....Wife's totally dejected and depressed that her hubby didn't think of her...her turn now to turn the tables-- ;) How??? March on down to the courthouse and show how much she thinks of him! Demand and claim half or more than half of the winnings!! Now now, poor o' bloke gonna feel broke while the 'ex-wife' seek happiness and true love with someone else. :D

Now, that'll be the flip-side of this joke.... ;)

Back