lot artist here

PowerON

Reaction score
I notice we have lot deaf artist here.

I thought if I would bring to see what kind artist are you into?

Mine is profesional job as graphic designer
as my hobby, I does the comic stuff during boredom and photography.

I'm artist but I am usually work on Jewelry Designer mostly. I am artist for Acrylic painters, draw sketch, collage, still life. I used to work on them when I was high school. I do painting for wood boxes, paper mache, polymer clay and more. I do photography too. I haven't update any pictures for my website yet. I am really busy.

I make homemade cards, wedding stationery...

its art in its own way lol

Please show me some of your skillZ?

I haven't tried die-cuts yet, its another area I'm wanting to explore along with numerous others lol

cool cool. I like doing watercolor, it can make look great on card. Have you?

I'm not a professional artist but I do find myself painting and doing scrapbooking for fun. I also do small crafts such as making recipe boxes, decorating pottery, etc. I use a lot of different things for my scrapbooks such as sewing pages, inking the pages, etc. As for painting, I like to do use oil paint and explore ways to mix and balance colors. But the most favorite thing is fingerpainting with my little girls - what fun that is!

When I teach drama, I do a lot of work on designing sets and backdrops.

Hey, my hobbies are comic book artist, writer, inker, and colorist. I feel like I can do that all of them! :giggle:

not a professional artist (yet) but I do a lot of different things, love doing them. I do especially scrapbook and photografy, quilt, pillowcases/bags to pet beds/fish beds, woodshop, origami, draw, paint, beads, ceramics, decorate my car/pants/backpack/cookies, photoshop, pixel arts, homemake notecards/gifts yearly and chalk on sidewalks... :lol:

well, you name it, a to z!

not a professional artist (yet) but I do a lot of different things, love doing them. I do especially scrapbook and photografy, quilt, pillowcases/bags to pet beds/fish beds, woodshop, origami, draw, paint, beads, ceramics, decorate my car/pants/backpack/cookies, photoshop, pixel arts, homemake notecards/gifts yearly and chalk on sidewalks... :lol:

well, you name it, a to z!

Can you paint my body? :hmm:

absolutely my sweetheart.

(now making paintballs contained with posion ivy mix & ink) .. *cackles* ....

Which one's are paintings? Are they posted? That heart one w/ wings would make a cool mosaic!

Which one's are paintings? Are they posted? That heart one w/ wings would make a cool mosaic!

"White Rabbit is late" is 100% watercolor.

"Take me please" is original indie ink then color applied in computer.

Back