Lost Respect To Csdvrs

ideafspy

Reaction score
I wouldn't believe I found something about CSDVRS made some mock movie against another VRS.

At first, it was funny until at the end.
They do cruel animal which several fishes are alive.

CSDVRS : Anchovies, Please.

I won't be superise if they removed it.

My goodness. It's soo stupid. They use the alive FISHES on the DAMN PIZZA!!! My god, they abused it

My goodness. It's soo stupid. They use the alive FISHES on the DAMN PIZZA!!! My god, they abused it

Yes, my friend share about that and told want to see that movie. They removed and I couldn't find that and ask my friend where was it. My friend search on that computer history and found and give me that website.

They gotta be sue for animal cruel and nothing is funny at the end.

Everyone have different opinions with VRS. Some like Sorenson, some like CSDVrs, etc

Yes, my friend share about that and told want to see that movie. They removed and I couldn't find that and ask my friend where was it. My friend search on that computer history and found and give me that website.

They gotta be sue for animal cruel and nothing is funny at the end.

CSDVRS : Anchovies, Please.

stupid CSD for compare vrs service. soresnon dont do compare

ok first of all comparison equals competion equals adsveristing, so i took a look at what the hype was about and i dont see anything wrong with this. you looked at the negtive part but look at the end of the show, he put the anchovies back to where it was rightly should be in, the lake. therefore there was no cruelity.

The fish didnt die at the end, whew!! Also I hope that pizze the fish was flopping around on was cold so they dont get burned. I think for some people, this is animal cruelty. I think its borderline case.

I used have i2eye and I use CSDVRS before I hate telling Interpreter number to dial!! Waste time! Now I have VP-200 and I type down number then press Dial VRS Then Suddenly connect to service who I want to dial!! I recommend you get VP not i2eye

I, too lost respect with CSDvrs too! When I apply for CSDvrs for VP installer. I couldn't believe how low they stoop when it comes to paying an installer.
They would pay you 40 cents a miles, with 16 miles as limitation per day, pay cute 10 bux just to come in a customer's house to set your Sorenson VP-100/200 to dial CSDvrs.TV then give this customer full explaination. you do ALL the advertising, do all the dirty work for them to get 10 bux each set up. CSD won't do anything for you at all. They no longer provide free VP device. WTF 10 dollars? I do all the advertising, etc etc, and I don't get paid for advertising? Free advertising, FOOK OFF! I ain't in for it, Adios, CSDvrs!
Now I understand why few of my friends left CSDvrs and gone for Sorenson!

ok first of all comparison equals competion equals adsveristing, so i took a look at what the hype was about and i dont see anything wrong with this. you looked at the negtive part but look at the end of the show, he put the anchovies back to where it was rightly should be in, the lake. therefore there was no cruelity.

Exactly !

I agree with you... It is a real big laughstock... Sorenson ROCKS.

I, too lost respect with CSDvrs too! When I apply for CSDvrs for VP installer. I couldn't believe how low they stoop when it comes to paying an installer.
They would pay you 40 cents a miles, with 16 miles as limitation per day, pay cute 10 bux just to come in a customer's house to set your Sorenson VP-100/200 to dial CSDvrs.TV then give this customer full explaination. you do ALL the advertising, do all the dirty work for them to get 10 bux each set up. CSD won't do anything for you at all. They no longer provide free VP device. WTF 10 dollars? I do all the advertising, etc etc, and I don't get paid for advertising? Free advertising, FOOK OFF! I ain't in for it, Adios, CSDvrs!

Yea I heard similar like that but one person invade that friend of mine. Person just grab the Sorenson remote and fill that not nesscay and my friend got upset and ask what is going on. Person say just checking and fixing.

What a that thing. they just get pay 25 dollar to invade it.

25 bux, that is not true... it is cute only 10 dollars... I can send u copy of agreement if you want to. It made me barf in CSDvrs's bag!
I heard another horror stories, but unfortunately it happens with ACMEvrs! And I happen to know this person! He had appointment to install ACME VP-10 at one of ACMEvrs's customer. He rang the doorbell and nobody answered the door, guess what he did? Just simply barge in and start the installation. That customer happened to be in bathroom taking shower, this person got out and scream freak out and ask this idiot installer what the fook he/she is doing??? And that is NOT the TV I wanted this VP-10 to be hooked up!!! The next thing, this idiot installer got fired afterwards. It happens here in my hometown about 2 years ago. What is ironic about this is that this installer disfunkinagreed with ACMEvrs's policy and blamed ACMEvrs! I said to myself if this EVER happened to me, know what I would do? I don't give damn, but call and report cop for breaking in, and press charge against this idiot and I don't give damn! In fact, this idiot is LUCKY enough that he/she isn't living in Texas because he/she will get shot and killed, PERIOD! Sadly, now this idiot works for CSDvrs! No wonder why CSDvrs stoop that low!

Yea I heard similar like that but one person invade that friend of mine. Person just grab the Sorenson remote and fill that not nesscay and my friend got upset and ask what is going on. Person say just checking and fixing.

What a that thing. they just get pay 25 dollar to invade it.

Back