Lost in thought

nah, her and I don't talk anymore... She's appearently engaged to some f***ing 40 year old donkey (pardon the french, but yeah I'm not to fond of it) She knows if I see him, he'll be running... (no he's not the reason we broke up, so has nothing to do with that just the fact that he's 40 and she's 20.. no.)

nah, her and I don't talk anymore... She's appearently engaged to some f***ing 40 year old donkey (pardon the french, but yeah I'm not to fond of it) She knows if I see him, he'll be running... (no he's not the reason we broke up, so has nothing to do with that just the fact that he's 40 and she's 20.. no.)

That's pretty pathetic dude. You'd go after the guy even though he's done nothing to you? She's the one who broke your fragile little heart. Not him. And the fact that she's screwed up enough to date someone old enough to be her dad should tell you enough about her that it was a good thing the two of you broke up.

Look, forget about her and live your life. Yeah, breakups can be tough, but there are so many women out there. There's a good one out there for you, and it ain't your ex. But trust me on this: none of those women are going to be interested in some sad sap who's still wounded and seething with resentment over his ex.

Back