"Lost" and interpreters at music concerts

Flying Fingers

Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm a huge "Lost" fan, is anyone else? I've been hooked from the very first episode. I must have spent hours trying to figure out the significance of the "numbers," even going so far as trying to match the numbers up with chapters in the bible (until it was revealed what those numbers actually meant).

I'm usually a gentle person, but if anyone messes with my Wednesday night viewing of "Lost" ~ they will be hurt, lol!!!

I also love music very much. My favorite artist is Jackson Browne. I also like Little Feat, Linda Ronstadt, and The Eagles, and many more.

I love going to a concert and finding that an interpreter is signing, I spend half the time watching the interpreter, and not gazing adoringly at the musician or band members, lol. :giggle:

I remember one time I saw John Denver in concert, and he had an interpreter, and at one point, John leaned over to the interpreter and smiled said "boy you are good, but you better watch it, this next one is a very fast song, do you think you can keep up?" It was funny and we all had a good laugh! And yes, the interpreter did keep up, but when the song was over, he made a big show of wiping off the sweat!

And one time when I was at a Jackson Browne concert (yes, I admit, I've been to many of his concerts, lol) Jackson got so tied up in watching the interpreter, that he just stopped playing and singing because he was having more fun watching the interpreter, and told him so!

Well, hope to hear from others what they think might be going on with all the weird stuff goin on on the "Lost" show, I like to read about other folks theories!

Back