Lord of the Rings 3

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I cant wait to see it. I never read the book though........... anyways.....I hate that it would take a long time before I see it OC......I hope my friends dont tell me about the movie.......the hardest part is the net.......a lot of websites have reviews of the movie........ I have to close my eyes lol

BabyPhat21 said:
I cant wait to see it. I never read the book though........... anyways.....I hate that it would take a long time before I see it OC......I hope my friends dont tell me about the movie.......the hardest part is the net.......a lot of websites have reviews of the movie........ I have to close my eyes lol
Aww man, I just can't wait to watch " the lord of the ring PART 3. I really do think it will be a great movie! Don't you agree *babyPhat218*?

I saw the NTV news alot of people line up for almost all night to watch midnight tonight. can you iamge??

:eek2:

GoldenLeaf74 said:
I saw the NTV news alot of people line up for almost all night to watch midnight tonight. can you iamge??

Oh man.. you gotta be kidding but I'm sure that is true since alot of peeps are crazy over that movie.

just came back from the cinema. the movie was really great, and i wont spoil it for y'all.... you hafta abstain from drinking during the movie or you'll miss interesting parts when you rush to the bathroom. :wave:

i also read the trilogy book, the movie had the meat - but some interesting parts from the book weren't included in the movie. :)

Liza said:
just came back from the cinema. the movie was really great, and i wont spoil it for y'all.... you hafta abstain from drinking during the movie or you'll miss interesting parts when you rush to the bathroom. :wave:

i also read the trilogy book, the movie had the meat - but some interesting parts from the book weren't included in the movie. :)

I will make note for me.

No bigger drink.

BabyPhat21 said:
Lord of the Ring 3 will come DVD movie in May 2004.

Oh yeah, it was real good movie as Lord of the Ring part 3. It can be sad and happy also. :cry: :)

"The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King" was the ABSLOUTE longest movies I've seen in years...

4 hours! can you believe that? 4 hours of watching that flick while you sit on your ass getting numb and kept wondering when will it EVER END???

but of course, I think it was the definte BEST of the triogoly...so much MORE action...so much MORE adventures...so much MORE violent, bloody, and gory than ever...but still, it was just friggin' awesome and at least there was an strange, but good ending though...

so, take your time, fans. ;)

Steel said:
"The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King" was the ABSLOUTE longest movies I've seen in years...

4 hours! can you believe that? 4 hours of watching that flick while you sit on your ass getting numb and kept wondering when will it EVER END???

but of course, I think it was the definte BEST of the triogoly...so much MORE action...so much MORE adventures...so much MORE violent, bloody, and gory than ever...but still, it was just friggin' awesome and at least there was an strange, but good ending though...

cool Im a fan of the Hobbit (the book) I guess can't wait for the DVD to come out :lol:

yeah I heard that there would be a hobbit movie made and proably would be made by Peter Jackson, the same director for the LoTR triogloy...because it takes place before the LoTR triogoly and proably will put some of the same cast actors/actresses in this flick who did appear in the LoTR triogloy

GoldenLeaf74 said:

I believe it, yesterday I was in Davis, the movie came out last night at 10pm and it was like almost 9 and the line was over two blocks and some people had blankets and chairs. I thought they were camping out for concert tickets or something ya know.......I am used to waiting for movies to come out on tape................

Steel said:

4 hours of movie? Ooooo, that would make less schedule for each day. :shock:

BabyPhat21 said:
I believe it, yesterday I was in Davis, the movie came out last night at 10pm and it was like almost 9 and the line was over two blocks and some people had blankets and chairs. I thought they were camping out for concert tickets or something ya know.......I am used to waiting for movies to come out on tape................

tape? You are still use VHS? Not even on DVD? Oh dear... ask your mommy to get DVD player for you!

lol, this was before Open Caption movie, so you had to wait for the tape you know. I am still used to that habit. my computer has dvd player.

BabyPhat21 said:
lol, this was before Open Caption movie, so you had to wait for the tape you know. I am still used to that habit. my computer has dvd player.

whew! you scary me for a moment...

I been told that its very good. More action than talk. So ill check it out in the weekend. :)

i saw this film last friday... the film is really great and best film for me... ;) it*s too long... i looked this film with subtitle in cinema ;)

Cowgirl said:
i saw this film last friday... the film is really great and best film for me... ;) it*s too long... i looked this film with subtitle in cinema ;)

Yeah, subtitled in German. lach

The movie was also subtitled in Norwegian at the cinema (I live in Norway), so I was able to see what they were talking about too.

American movies are considered foreign in our countries so naturally we get subtitling at the big theaters... :applause:

Anybody read the books, The Hobbit, and LOTR 1,2 and 3? I did as a kid. The books are still better than movies, too.. *ducks* don't take my word for it, read 'em. :angel:

Back