Looking to Work from Home

DavisFPG

Reaction score
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Friendly company. I'm looking for work from home representatives to assist with account set up and customer service. Monthly income - residual, commission, bonus based pay with flexible schedules. Join an exciting, successful growing team today. Schedule your Web interview with our Team Leader Chasity Davis via email at DavisFPG@yahoo.com or yahoo im at DavisFPG.

Deaf and Hard of Hearing Friendly company. I'm looking for work from home representatives to assist with account set up and customer service. Monthly income - residual, commission, bonus based pay with flexible schedules. Join an exciting, successful growing team today. Schedule your Web interview with our Team Leader Chasity Davis via email at DavisFPG@yahoo.com or yahoo im at DavisFPG.

Got a website where we can check out your company?

I'd like to verify your company as well as check out details of your company. There's too many companies out there that claim they're friendly only to rip off people.

It's an understandable concern these days.

Name of company? Location of company? What does your company do?

I've got Customer Service experience, and I'm fairly technical and can quickly verify your details.

Websites for Home Business

Yes, I understand...I did research for two years to find home business that is legitimate. Here are my websites that you can check out.

FourPoint Consultants - David Davis
fourpointwellness.com - David Davis

Got a website where we can check out your company?

I'd like to verify your company as well as check out details of your company. There's too many companies out there that claim they're friendly only to rip off people.

It's an understandable concern these days.

Name of company? Location of company? What does your company do?

I've got Customer Service experience, and I'm fairly technical and can quickly verify your details.

Yes, I understand...I did research for two years to find home business that is legitimate. Here are my websites that you can check out.

FourPoint Consultants - David Davis
fourpointwellness.com - David Davis

How much is it going to cost me? I am looking for a job to do at home, due to not only am I going deaf, I have other handicaps as well. I don't have a lot of money to fork out to work for someone. It is like my husband said, they should pay you to work, not you pay them to work for them.

Cherokee, if they are asking you to pay them some moolah to work then it is most likely a scam. :)

Back