Looking to interview someone!!! ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

hlealz

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Helena and I am currently enrolled in an ASL 040 class over at East Los Angeles College where we learn about Deaf culture and so on. We were assigned a project where we have to interview a deaf individual so I am reaching out here to see if anyone is interested! It will just be through email if that is what you're comfortable with but I am open to discuss any other forms of communication. I will be asking personal questions about you such as family, school, life experiences and so on so, if you are interested and comfortable with sharing please let me know! I would love to meet you (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. You can just leave your email or reach out to my personal one which is helenagleal1@gmail.com

Thank You!
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

Any replies? This forum gets many of these request, most don't reply some that do play with you

Also if they would do a search, there are answers all over this forum. There is even a thread that provides links.

On top of that, teachers need to stop with this assignment unless they are willing to provide people they can contact to ask.

Back