Looking to date in MA

Danb

Reaction score
Im 39 years old guy with bilateral cochlears trying to find a girl like me. Im 5'4" 140 athletic build.
e9e57f9d8d5aa75056d590fc5dcc1319.jpg

Reply here if interested in getting to know me and ill send you my phone or email.

Hi... I am interested in you.. kindly send me a text on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I tried to send you a message through your profile but couldnt figure it out. Email me at DanBacch4@outlook.com. do you have any pictures to share? Are you from Massachusetts?

Hi , this is me f. I know everyone looking for chat dates . Please, be care full . Sometimes , they are fake or scam . Take care .

Hi , this is me f. I know everyone looking for chat dates . Please, be care full . Sometimes , they are fake or scam . Take care .

Yeah like the craigslist killer we had right here in my state. The killed himself in jail . He was a ' Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde , the guy was studying to be a DR. and killing women on the side. :shock:

Post some pics if you're interested please. Or your skype names. Are most scams?

So I know what you look like. Do you jave an email? Can send pictures through that if you're concerned.

No I didnt get your email. Can you try again. You're cute. ;)

Back