Looking for some fun chat

tweetyfun

Reaction score
Hi

I am a night owl and looking to make new friends to talk to. I am HOH and I thought it would be nice to find people that I have something in common with.

tweetyfun

hello welcome you are CODA?

Nice to meet to you :)

CODA?
I am new to this and some of the abbreviation that I have seen on this website I don't know them. I am going to have to learn them. :)

Nice to meet you too.

Hi

I am a night owl and looking to make new friends to talk to. I am HOH and I thought it would be nice to find people that I have something in common with.

tweetyfun

Hello hello. Theres a thread for ASL students that use Skype, you may or may not be interested in that, and there are tons of night owls on here, especially with the different time zones. There is also a night owl thread. Hope you have fun, ttyl. CODA= Children of Deaf Adults

KStiletto thanks for clearing up the CODA.

And no, I am not a child. I am in my 40s and been wearing hearing aids since I was three years old. They told my parents that I didn't need to learn sign.
That I could be taught to read lips.
My parents both have their hearing, they had four children two of us are HOH and the other two have their hearing as well.

I have two children of my own and they too have their hearing which I was glad since I had it rough growing up.

thanks again
tweetyfun

CODA?
I am new to this and some of the abbreviation that I have seen on this website I don't know them. I am going to have to learn them. :)

Nice to meet you too.
Have an anytime enjoy, I Understand CODA means Children of Deaf! That is right, I experience
Hello hello. Theres a thread for ASL students that use Skype, you may or may not be interested in that, and there are tons of night owls on here, especially with the different time zones. There is also a night owl thread. Hope you have fun, ttyl. CODA= Children of Deaf Adults

thank explain! I am experience study simply abbreviation :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and positng all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Can someone please share a link to the thread for ASL students who use skype? I can't find it and am looking for people to practice with. Thanks!

Back