Looking for powerful hearing aid for profound loss

Oneof2

Reaction score
I only have a little bit f hearing in the 250 and 500 frequency range and am profoundly deaf. I'd appreciate any input regarding your experience with the super powerful hearing aids. My hearing is not measurable according to my audiologist. I'm looking into the Oticon Dynamo hearing aid but am open for suggestions. Thank you.

If your hearing is not measurable, did your audiologist suggest getting a cochlear implant?

I only have a little bit f hearing in the 250 and 500 frequency range and am profoundly deaf. I'd appreciate any input regarding your experience with the super powerful hearing aids. My hearing is not measurable according to my audiologist. I'm looking into the Oticon Dynamo hearing aid but am open for suggestions. Thank you.
they should be good! and so does the OPN plus power and the Naida

you're welcome, I was looking at the OPN as well (thankfully it'll cover the crap if I went into a fluctuation nightmare like I did in high school)

Opticon Alta Pro P works pretty well for me. It amplifies just short of a level that begins to damage whatever hearing remains.

Back