Looking for policy

VanG

Reaction score
MODS,

I work with Vet, animals fields, and groomer business. I was thinking about showing picture of products that can explain to ADers about products is best for their animals. I already asked permission about getting pictures on website. Company approved that suggestion. I am not sure about your website.

I want to explain to them about Pro-Med, advantage and frontline's new invention in 2007 but I have to ask you what is policy because I tried to find policy but i am not seeking for sponsors or anything to do with money or agreement. Thanks!

MODS,

I work with Vet, animals fields, and groomer business. I was thinking about showing picture of products that can explain to ADers about products is best for their animals. I already asked permission about getting pictures on website. Company approved that suggestion. I am not sure about your website.

I want to explain to them about Pro-Med, advantage and frontline's new invention in 2007 but I have to ask you what is policy because I tried to find policy but i am not seeking for sponsors or anything to do with money or agreement. Thanks!

You should consult Alex who is the owner and administrator of the site.Send a pm to Alex about what you want.

You should consult Alex who is the owner and administrator of the site.Send a pm to Alex about what you want.

Thanks for your advice. I just need to find the policy and thought maybe mods will help find the policy. Just wait and see how it goes. But I take your advice anyway.

Back