Looking for Phonak HandyMic TX3

NYDeaf

Reaction score
Looking for additional Phonak HandyMic TX3's. We really prefer the older models. The Phonak EasyLink isn't an upgrade were thrilled about, been there/done that, and our existing TX3's are getting old.

Just need the transmitter with that great kick-stand.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

I have a Handymic, don't know what kind of condition it's in though. I've had to send it in for repairs/replacement several times since getting it in 2002.

I have a Phonak Handymic for sale on Ebay. It is in like new condition and was only used two or three times. Just search for Phonak Handymic.

I have a MicroLink Handymic. I am much considering to sell.. I got it for college years ago and I think I used it maybe 5 times.. It would come with 2 boots Antennae and adapter and a extra plug on to you can add the adapter.. I am guessing it's for pluging your radio or mp3 to. All comes with a leather carry case. If you are still interested let me know. If your are located in NY I am going down in November so Shipping would be nothing. My email is bjstone_98@hotmail.com.

Handymic

Helllo

I am desperately trying to locate a Phonak Handymic. Does anyone still have one available?

Kind Regards

SWC

Helllo

I am desperately trying to locate a Phonak Handymic. Does anyone still have one available?

Kind Regards

SWC

I have one I just put up on e-bay, with a receiver and all the cables and what not, but I might be willing to part with just the transmitter in the price is right. The unit is in perfect shape and was used only one semester in college. The transmitter doesn't hold a charge like it used to, but replacement batteries are cheap. E-mail me at pixelpusher0@gmail.com if you're interested. Otherwise PM me on here. I am new so maybe I'll get it?

Back