Looking for people to sign with

anointed05

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Mark. Let me first say how wonderful this website is. Learning ASL and I'm looking for people to sign with. I have Google Hangouts and Skype. My Google Hangouts name is Mr B, my skype name is anointed051. Feel free to add me, I look forward to getting to know new people. If there are any suggestions please let me know, I'm really excited about learning ASL.

What is with the anointed???? Are you born again Christian? Are you Catholic? Are you deaf or hard of hearing? Hearing? Questions is that I am curious. :hmm:

Hey, I'm fairly new here too but I'm a hearing person who is trying to learn as well. Maybe we can help each other learn! :)

Most definitely

Hello, my name is Mark. Let me first say how wonderful this website is. Learning ASL and I'm looking for people to sign with. I have Google Hangouts and Skype. My Google Hangouts name is Mr B, my skype name is anointed051. Feel free to add me, I look forward to getting to know new people. If there are any suggestions please let me know, I'm really excited about learning ASL.

Add me on hangouts if you want. I know a lot of the signs, my email is lfmamstrouth@gmail.com

Sent from my XT1028 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Welcome All deaf! Nice to meet ya! Can I private message you? Because I have a few things to ask you. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

I too am learning ASL. I have a deaf daughter. She is currently 5. She does wear cochlear implants.

Back