Looking for other deaf graphic designers

Dugga

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new here... came to this site hoping to connect with other graphic designers. I live in a small city and no deafies to have a rapport with regarding graphic designs and such. I would love to connect with someone that I could call up on VP to discuss stuff I may be struggling :pissed: with using macromedia and adobe stuff. Thanks!

My husband is desparately seeking for graphic designer position. he wants to leave his job....let me know. Thanks! I do multimedia for living. Go figure.

cool! got a web site that u designed? or any flash shows created? I would like to see them.

I have a flash show I made on a friend's web site. I am currently working getting my site up. I am almost done with my 2nd flash show, but the file is trapped in my secure side of the jump drive. :pissed:
Need to takeit to a friend to have him help me access my secure side. :roll:
Here's a link to the flash show I made...

http://www.drunkphilosophy.com/SPfireshow.swf

its not much of a show visually... its actually in the sounds (it's captioned). I'm hard of hearing w deaf parents... tho is why i work with sounds too. Smile. My second show is very visual and I hope I did not totally lose my file. I know, I know... back up... sigh.... :fruit: I'm such a fruit.
Dugga

You did a good job with the subtitles but to be honest, It needs some touch ups...

I am a photoshoper and an graphic designer (I dont have a job, And im going to RIT for that in 4 months) I use After Effects 5.0 for the animations and flash movies. But if you want to see my idea of video editing, I know its not related to Graphical Desgins... You will have to tell me how to upload an MPEG format movie clip on this... because i dont know how.

Hi,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here...:)

I think there willi be a photography seminar in Las Vegas next month. I went to one last year, it was an awesome seminar. I learned lot things from it. I love visiting Las Vegas!

I am learning how to use Adobe Photoshop. I recently upgraded Jasc Paint Shop 7 to 9. A big improvement in version 9. I love it! My favorite graphic work is blend. I love its effect on original pictures.

I am a frequent visitor to deviantart.com A lot of good artists there. It gives me many ideas what I can do with my projects.

Dugga said:
came to this site hoping to connect with other graphic designers. <snip> I may be struggling :pissed: with using macromedia and adobe stuff.

Welcome to AD forum! There is a lot good PS tutorials online. Adobe has PS seminar. I don't know if it is good, but couldn't hurt to check it out.

I am Graphic Designer and working for an e-card site. I am actually in web page designing...i would love to interact with graphic designers arround the world.

:wave: :welcome: Dugga to AllDeaf. I hope you will enjoy your stay on AD. Have fun posting, and good luck with your graphic design work.

Back