Looking for minivan

Now you know why spending $35 for a one-year membership to Carfax is worth every penny.

Agreed!

I used that before even dealer lied about no accident history. Thanks to Carfax.

Let me guess you didn't check title compare to Vin #?

Should have kept ram 1500 in first place instead this van. Good lucky. :wave:

That is why I don't like the idea of buying car less than $4K. Usually scammer would try to sell at very attractive price only to find themselves suckers.

Smart people listen to the mistakes that stupid person made,
Idiots refused to listen to the mistakes others had made.

Carfax is way to go! I almost bought a car couple months ago. Thanks to Carfax, I got shady report on that car and yes I test drove, and realize that the deal may fall apart so forget it. I lost only 45 dollars instead of thousands of dollars.

Try DMV.org or com in your town to find a vehicle history and input the VIN to see if the vehicle is stolen or history of the repairs/smog inspections before buy a vehicle.
TIP: Never buy a vehicle on the site of the business or stores or apartments. If a seller (scammer) tell you to met the place and time, Don't go there. Why? Robbery. If a seller give you an address of the house (prefer homeowner), you can ask a seller a pink slip or title and check the address and VIN/license plate that match the vehicle and house. Worth try. Watch out "Moving Sale". Be careful.
I think the DMV have the vehicle's smog inspections, try to find "Smog Check" in DMV.org or com. HTH

I used to buying inoperative vehicles thru gas stations where I employ.Why? The name of the vehicle owner and address, matched the RO paper (repair order similar to work order). I checked the vehicle registration paper to matched the RO papers/VIN/license plate and make offer to buy the disable vehicle. The customers of the disabled vehicles, says junk it or want to sell it. I bought them for fix up and resale. Good profits.

Back