Looking for Fans of 'Harry Potter'

joythinker

Reaction score
Hi friends, I just love Harry Potter collections, and want to know any here who have also enjoyed that great work by JK Rowling. Lets talk about Harry Potter! :cool2:

BTW i didnt like most the last movies in series... ironically it was the first movie that got me hooked to reading the book as i refused read til watched the movie.

yeah i can see the allure of the movie if i didnt read the book, darn at my book predisposition to like the books story better than the movie... twlight series is the same but twlight movie kicked ass better than hp when it came to telling the storyline based from a boook

Usually books are better than movie. Maybe the only one i liked movie better than book was chronicoles of narnia.

Usually books are better than movie. Maybe the only one i liked movie better than book was chronicoles of narnia.

For the most part, that's totally true. I Am Legend the movie was waaaaay better than the book. Not just the content but the writers style was just just straight up awful. Yawn

Big HP fan here, I'm way late to the party I just read the series this summer, I borrowed them from my 15 yo son. Now I have a burning desire to buy all the movies and have an HP movie marathon day. I'm a glutton like that *netflix is awful for me*

I got hooked on Harry Potter books after hearing about Christians picketed Harry Potter books.

By the way, Did you guys have this book "Harry Potter Page to Screen"? Do you see images on some of pages when you look at the page in the right way? I just love it.

I got hooked on Harry Potter books after hearing about Christians picketed Harry Potter books.

By the way, Did you guys have this book "Harry Potter Page to Screen"? Do you see images on some of pages when you look at the page in the right way? I just love it.

I had no heard of it but ill look it up. I do havr one called....idk title in english. I would say its "dictionary of magical creatures" i also have the book which contains the story of the deathly hallows. Forgot name too...

Aside from the American books, I have mixed set of British/Canadian editions, a set in Spanish, about 4 books in French, 6 in Chinese, and then one book each in German, Czech, Russian, Italian, Hungarian, Irish, and Euskadi. I've read the English set several times over, the Spanish set once, and forced myself through one or two of the french books. The rest are because I like some of the international versions.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

I have only read the books, have not had a good time with the movies.
Well, talking of climactic moments, I think of that moment when Snape squared his wand towards Albus's chest and without a second thought unlished the killing curse. Such a suspense and twist! Your thought on high moments?

love the books and movies. Have the books in 2 sets, paperback, and hardback. Have the magical creatures, and beedles and bards books too. HP cookbooks, HP encyclopedia type books, etc. My sister and I both are geeky enough to preorder the new Harry Potter stamps from USPS and we're just going to keep them as collector's items instead of using them. I still have Harry Potter type of candy at home (blood suckers, etc). I didn't even read the books until after I saw the first movie that my mom bought on DVD for us. Yay Harry!

Back