Looking for Deaf or HOH friend in Houston, Texas

Evilchild10

Reaction score
I am a 20 year old hearing person living in Houston, Texas and I am trying to teach myself sign language from the internet. I would really like to find someone interested in getting together a couple of times a month for coffee, lunch or just hanging out, who would be willing to let me practice and give me pointers. I have found one friend who has taken a few asl classes and have found it so much easier to learn while doing. I am looking at enrolling in college classes later this year but would like to get a head start. I am currently working from 2pm-10pm so could be available most mornings and I am off on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have a car so can meet where-ever but for safety reasons would like to meet in a very public place ;)

Check out PowerOn . He is around your area. Go to his eating meet ups. Get a free meal from him

I like to meet strangers from the internet that call themselves evil o_0

I'm messin with ya, but seriously.....:shock::giggle:

I am mostly wondering if the OP is so scared of us, why they put a tutoring request in the dating and marriage section. :hmm:

there is asl social, dphh, and much more. you can find the website called "houston deaf network @ com" ... type out without the space of each word.

wish you a best luck!

Last edited:
not much is going on with houston deaf network i tried that first because that would make more sense but either the meet ups are on days that I cant go to so i was trying to make friends here then you can make up your own day. And i didnt post this here asking for a tutor, if i wanted a tutor i can easily go hire one i was looking for friends or something of the sort someone to hang out with

Hello EvilChild10
Welcome to AllDeaf. I am from Houston area and could direct
assist if possible. Contact me and we'll see from there.
Also I teach ASL. Have fun Learning.

Back