looking for deaf friends in west palm beach florida area!!

deaf_camo_reddy

Reaction score
im deaf/hoh..some people call me deaf some call me hoh so i dont know what to call myself haha but i am originally from idaho but i moved down to florida a year ago.
i have deaf friends back in idaho but have lost touch with them since i moved here and got married to my wife and had my daughter this year.
im just looking to getting back into the deaf community by making friends and etc.
so let me know if anyone is around west palm beach area
:ty:
:wave:

I live in WPB, and I am usually so busy with family obligations.

You might want to check into the PBCAD - Palm Beach County Association of the Deaf. HomePage

Also, the Deaf Service Center is a good resource. Deaf Service Center of Palm Beach County - Home

If you want to go to a Deaf church service there is one at PBCAD on Sunday mornings. Breakfast and visiting from 10-11 and service starting at 11 and usually gets out from 12-12:30.

There is a Deaf chat at the Boynton Beach Mall, but I can't remember how often. I know it's on a Monday night from 7-9 or 7-10.

Hope this helps.

alright thank you very much
i am busy with family and work too but if i could find some ways to get back into the deaf community and i will make more time for it.

Back