looking for deaf bassist and deaf drummer

Claz Edwar

Reaction score
Hi!! My name is Claz, i am deaf guitarist for Unbloody In First Apple. We play death metal and hardcore rap metal and we are looking for deaf bassist and deaf drummer to hook up with U.I.F.A. band at music studio in Houston,Texas at least know how to play bass and drums.. You interesting? Email me MissDrPepper@Tmail.com :angel::rockon::devil:

Hey you, welcome aboard!

Think I found a deaf drummer from TX one time when I was searching on Google for other musicians. Let me find it...

Here you go. Deaf Drummer . org

Good luck! :rockon:

Of all times, an opportunity comes along - sorry dude, I'm tied up with obligations in Carolina. Good luck with your search! Damn, I rigged my bass to F#-B-E-A - Ultra low octaves for that sort of genre! Oh hell!

Yeah, I feel your pain, SC Bassist. It's an opportunity for me,too but I live too far from Houston. I'm in GA and I also have obligations here so will have to pass on this one. Hope they find the people they're looking for.

Hi!! My name is Claz, i am deaf guitarist for Unbloody In First Apple. We play death metal and hardcore rap metal and we are looking for deaf bassist and deaf drummer to hook up with U.I.F.A. band at music studio in Houston,Texas at least know how to play bass and drums.. You interesting? Email me MissDrPepper@Tmail.com :angel::rockon::devil:

lol death metal AND nu-metal?

Pass.

Claz,

I just sent you e-mail. Let me know what's up. I'm in Houston, on the west side.

Stephanie

Back