Looking for an old friend

Lnanaa

Reaction score
I have been searching for an old friend for years. I don't know how else to find her but to add her name here because someday she may googled herself and find herself here which I hope.

I'm looking for someone named Michala Daly-Heidgan. We went to school together at Lake Drive School in Mountain Lakes, NJ. She moved to England in 1990 and we wrote to each other several times after that. Then she kept moving around the country and I lost her address. I tried her old address and I continue to get my letters back in the mail that she no longer lives there.

I don't know if anyone have seen her or heard her or even know her by now. It has been several years (more than a decade) since I haven't heard from her. I really like to get in contact with her again.

So if the name seems familiar to you or you know this person, please please do reply and let me know.

Thanks.

Michala Daly

Hi, I know this girl. She is the mother of my son. She has two boys and is single, living in Henley on Thames in England. She could use a friendly contact:Michala.Daly@met.police.uk.

James

I have been searching for an old friend for years. I don't know how else to find her but to add her name here because someday she may googled herself and find herself here which I hope.

I'm looking for someone named Michala Daly-Heidgan. We went to school together at Lake Drive School in Mountain Lakes, NJ. She moved to England in 1990 and we wrote to each other several times after that. Then she kept moving around the country and I lost her address. I tried her old address and I continue to get my letters back in the mail that she no longer lives there.

I don't know if anyone have seen her or heard her or even know her by now. It has been several years (more than a decade) since I haven't heard from her. I really like to get in contact with her again.

So if the name seems familiar to you or you know this person, please please do reply and let me know.

Thanks.

Back