Looking for a Texting Pen Pal

athleticandy88

Reaction score
Hey My name Is Andy, I'm 19 and Hard of Hearing with 100/80 hearing loss In both ears. I just came on here to see If Its possible to have an text messenging Pen Pal on a Cellphone to anyone who has Verizon Wireless the free Unlimited Texting plan, so I wouldn't get extra charges. I am a senior graduating May 27th, The Day that cannot be waited on. I am a 4 year Varisty Runner for Cross-Country, Track & Field Athlete. I am a very responsible caring loving type of guy and One of the very few that could be anyone best man! I don't judge by the cover nor anything else. I accept all. I am going to college soon @ Rio Grande for Social Working and than going back to Columbus State Community College for the Deaf Studies Culture Certificate and than hopefully get a good job at the Ohio Schools For The Deaf.. I live in Columbus, Ohio not very far from anybody! so If you seem like a match that could Text alot for a Friendship than please e-mail me at Andycapped88@gmail.com and we'll trade #s.
I do talk oral very very good, Do not know ASL by heart. and also forgot to mention, I am a loyal trusting guy and I'm an Eagle Scout through the Boy Scouts. :ty: :bowdown: (thanks,lol) hope to hear from you soon!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Back