Looking for a friends in cincinnati oh/northern kentucky

Monika

Reaction score
HI!! My name is Monika and im new to this forum. Im 34, mom of 2 kids (both are hearing) and a husband who also deaf. We have moved in Cincinnati OH/NKY yeear ago, we havent met any deaf around yet and we dont know where we can make friends and thought maybe this forum help? , im looking for friends who ever have like with children or not, i would love to meeting up, maybe playdate, maybe add through Facebook to get know more. Thanks!

Hey all! How goes? I'm not dead, but have worked briefly with a few deaf kids, way back... DeafNerdMommy, love your hair! Anyways, I'm someone who has always wanted to bring a more common knowledge sense to sign language; should be as important as French or Spanish in my opinion! I started to learn (even though I don't actually know anyone who signs) a few years back, health issues became my main focus though. I recently found an app that lets you broadcast yourself at home, and if you want let's you broadcast while chatting via video with someone else, somyoir bith broadcasting, and viewers can tip (which we can cash out for real money!) Wondering if anyone here would be up for helping to teach me sign language via a public video broadcast, using hit songs to help us catch people's interest.... Lemme know, feel free to email cardshark57 at "warm" mail dot com....

Hey all! How goes? I'm not dead, but have worked briefly with a few deaf kids, way back... DeafNerdMommy, love your hair! Anyways, I'm someone who has always wanted to bring a more common knowledge sense to sign language; should be as important as French or Spanish in my opinion! I started to learn (even though I don't actually know anyone who signs) a few years back, health issues became my main focus though. I recently found an app that lets you broadcast yourself at home, and if you want let's you broadcast while chatting via video with someone else, somyoir bith broadcasting, and viewers can tip (which we can cash out for real money!) Wondering if anyone here would be up for helping to teach me sign language via a public video broadcast, using hit songs to help us catch people's interest.... Lemme know, feel free to email cardshark57 at "warm" mail dot com....
I am glad to hear you're not "dead" that would making you ' A Walking Dead !' :)

Last edited:
Switching handle on YouNow to HealthAnarchist, had health problems that landed me having tomreseaech things myself because doctors see a young(ish-lol) adult on odsp for anxiety (the kind that makes nauseous just thinking about walking to the store 2 blocks away, and literally sick to my stomach sometimes from doing) and they think I'm after drugs. So, found out there's a whole lot that doctors ofmwestern medicine aren't taught about in school. This includes the local naturopathic doctor I saw who informed me that she did the same 8 years of schooling that every general practitioner here has done, she just doesn't write prescriptions.... I saw online later that other doctors in the same naturopathic office do write prescriptions and wondered if she thought I was after drugs... Anyways, she didn't know what demodex are, which is oretty basic when it comes to learning about things that cause things. So I'm going to switch my handle there to HealthAnarchist because due to doctors having bias opinions on young(ish) adults of alternative lifestyle on ODSP I've had to start to learning about what actually causes our health problems. It's like an upside down pyramid of symptoms with the thing (type of thing, there's over 100 different kinds) that causes the symptoms being at the bottom, and all doctors do is cover up symptoms with b_llsh*t bandiads when what we need is stitches, which leaves us susceptible to catching more crap! 2 days now without anxiety meds, they caused way more problems than they fixed. Wish me luck y'all! And check out my YouNow, HealthAnarchist, finding the root cause of things like fibromyalgia, IBS, and a lot more!

Have you tried contacting St Rita's? They might be able to hook you up with other Deaf. You might have to go an hour away to Columbus for a larger Deaf community.

Scratch again... keep trying to find a handle to stick with... other run kracker (given by an old friend because my joints crack like crazy, always have, and I'm white a shhhhht!).... going with ancestry.. PenrosePirate

HI!! My name is Monika and im new to this forum. Im 34, mom of 2 kids (both are hearing) and a husband who also deaf. We have moved in Cincinnati OH/NKY yeear ago, we havent met any deaf around yet and we dont know where we can make friends and thought maybe this forum help? , im looking for friends who ever have like with children or not, i would love to meeting up, maybe playdate, maybe add through Facebook to get know more. Thanks!

here is the website of deaf club in Cinn.
http://cinndeafnote.weebly.com

Back