Looking at others when you are with your partner..

GREAT question! When you are with your partner, shouldn't you make her/him feel like a steak and not a hamburger? When you look and admire from afar, little by little, it takes something away. This is my deal. Especially when my partners is watching the females who are 12 years old! I really think some things should be done alone the way you act. If you want your mate to feel like a king or princess among the crowd, then your actions will show this.

my husband and I adhere to the "look, don't touch" rule... does just fine for us.

I may look at a cute guy and think in my head "wow he's cute!" but I don't say it out loud. I am sure my boyfriend does the same. We both are in agreement that it's okay to look but not touch. It's normal to be attracted to someone beside your significant other but no touch ;-)

My ex bf was the worse ever!! Everytime a beautiful woman walked by, he said whoa! she has a nice body, wish your body was the same. or he ased me if he could buy me the same kind of outfit (the sexy kind) and I got really upset and I told him that he has to love me the way I am and not to dress me up like some other woman who is more prettier. I eventually left him and I am more happy with my current boyfriend.

use your imagination

if your partner had any problems with oogling other people. this is the nerve-wrecking guts, (if you can) do this:

walk up to the person that your partner been oogling, asked for the phone number for your partner. then walks back to him/her & give to him/her.

it might caught him on the spot, looking so embarrassed or shockingly amazed. maybe dumbfounded.

until then, he might want to overlooked your love & attention as main focus.

:deal:

We do that too. We look at people around but of course we don't touch them. :P My gf doesn't mind and I don't mind when she does that.

My husband and I look at other people, but not touch. We know that our hearts are for each other, no one else. Some people are nice to look at, so nothing wrong with that. My husband and I love each other so much that we don't worry about little things like that. :giggle:

Did you know Jealous is a disease? Your ex-husband needs a professional help... Did you know that jealous hurt love and trust relationship.

My ex husband is not my problem anymore..he is his girlfriend's problem now. LOL!

Yea, it can eat people up inside. Jelousy is not a pretty thing!!!

my fiance and i do look at other but no touch anyway.. we know we are in love so much..

My hubby and I looking at guys, and we still love each other soo much. Even I get too many guyz came up with compliments. :giggle:

very interested in topic!

that is good to know and learning how do they feelings about that, honest, Trustworth, etc

but I am single. I can have a date someone else when i will find my new solemate, I would have comment with someone, I will use this to discuss with my new lady before we would get together.

looking at others

What do you think of it? I honestly think it is
not a big deal, unless they are going overboard
with it.. I don't have this problem, but I know
of others who have.

i have to say that if you are in strong feeling of this person, i'm sorry i disagree. i think that if you guys have been together for awhile, his eyes belong to you. if you decide to marry, and it continues, it will only cause ill feeling, and will contribute in distrust and will lead to arguements,and will create the feeling of why am i not good enough or what you want her, etc. if that feeling has not already transpired. he needs to make you feel especially secure. i would not marry him unless you both are in a place of feeling secure with each other. right now it is only stirring up what could be even bigger later down. the road. it's obvious you are already having these feelings, and i would confront the issue.Understand that people do look at other people for various reasoning, but it's important to feel extra secure in your heart with this person. once again if not, than it will create stronger feelings of insecurity down the road.
Hope it works for you, remeber you need to feel secure, with whoever you settle down with.
ESTHERSCROWN

Back