Looking a room for rent or a roommate

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking for a roommate or a room for rent and I'm available for move in September 3rd I only could afford $550 because I live on SSDI monthly but will get a part time job as well and I prefer location: Spring Hill FL, Port Richey FL, Clearwater FL, St Petersburg, Tampa FL. Please lemme know as soon as possible, thank you

Looking to rent a legal room from a person that cannot here at all,I am a 59 year old man and I have tourett syndrome,I do receive social security disability monthly income.Looking for a single female,clean and neat and we could ease the financial strain that all the increased expenses have made with this economy.It has to be legally back ground checks,all legal so tenant and person renting are protected.

Good to know and I am a very clean freak and even I have always keep clean everyday due my allergies. I can not have a cat and I also can not be around people who are smoker due my asthma. I want you to know that I am a private person because I am very protective myself since i have been hurt way too much by people who did toxic drama that I dislike the way they do. If you like to discuss more in a private instead on this because I feel more safe to discuss on vp to get know each other first if it is okay with you?

Greetings from South Florida near Lake Worth. I live in a gated community townhouse and I own a two-bedroom and 2.5 baths looking for an interested non-smoking roommate preferably a mature adult without a pet who needs to rent out. Need a reference pay stub and lease agreement. I am usually out of State every summer every year. Interested? Contact me for more details via VP so, I can see who you are. Also, there are two deaf clubs - PBCAD and BCAD. Be safe.

Last edited:
Greetings from South Florida near Lake Worth. I live in a gated community townhouse and I own a two-bedroom and 2.5 baths looking for an interested non-smoking roommate preferably a mature adult without a pet who needs to rent out. Need a reference pay stub and lease agreement. I am usually out of State every summer every year. Interested? Contact me for more details via VP so, I can see who you are. Also, there are two deaf clubs - PBCAD and BCAD. Be safe.
Good to know and umm just arrived home in Spring Hill from bowling league as I was substitute for bowler at Tampa. Would love to get know you too and looking forward more details via VP. Thank you

Good to know and umm just arrived home in Spring Hill from bowling league as I was substitute for bowler at Tampa. Would love to get know you too and looking forward more details via VP. Thank you
Hi, were you looking for a place to stay for a short term?

How can we communicate in private messages?
Hover over name and small window should popup and click on new conversation. If not there, I think you have to have certain amount of posts before you can send one.

Back