Lookin' for the two sidekicks II

LilCrazyWildMom

Reaction score
Anyone sell two sidekick I or II then email me cuz we really want that two sidekicks for me and my husband to easy to contact each other.

:giggle:

:type: Annie. You can get one or two sidekicks for free after rebate by calling 1 866 464 8662 Thats right! All you do is pay $50.00 and mail in rebate for $50.00 back and you pay nothing! But you will need to activate a new account and they will wavied the activation fee which is $35.00 and free shipping.
All you have to do is call the toll free and when they ask you which Organization and you say Gallaudet University and then the PROMOTIONAL code is 8bdknzmnnv5...if use video relay make sure you don't get mix up with letters and number....the v is letter not number 2. This is for real...no joke! Also this is good up till April 1, 2006 :D

CoolieFroggie said:
www.garthwireless.com
www.deafpager.com

i just order my sk2 from www.garthwireless.com i like thier service.
:werd:

It's simple and better. If you buy it from someone else, it's used and you still have to pay an activation fee. There's also the complication of getting a new SIM card and so forth.

You're better off going to that website and buying a brand new one. :thumb:

Thanks, I got it!! We got it two for me and my husband.You are so right that we only paid $50.00 each of us. Shippin' is free. Thank you. Now we can keep in touch each other while we are away to work!!

Thank you!
:)

Back