Look Out Canada and America!!

Kalima01

Reaction score
Guess what guys!!

I'm finally heading to Canada & USA for 6 weeks!!

I will be arriving in Vancouver 22 December 2014 and will be departing Los Angeles 1 February 2015...

I plan on visiting Vancouver, Toronto, New York (will be in NY for NYE celebrations weeeeeeeeee), go see Niagara Falls, Orlando, possible Miami then over to Las Vegas, San Fran, San Diego and Los Angeles...

If there are some Deaf Clubs I should pop into and say hi! Or if anyone would be keen for catching up etc....

I will be travelling with a friend who is deaf and may have to be an interpreter into Auslan for me hahaha

Hope to meet some of you :):ty::lol:

Where are you staying in NYC? I have no NYE plans, I could just go up to NYC and stay at the family's place for the week.

I do believe we are going to Signs Restaurant in Toronto - my friend is Deaf so she is very eager to go!! Me too

We also plan on going to Washington DC and visit Gallaudet University! I studied it in Deaf History so will be keen to see and have photos with Gallaudet and Alice statue :D

In NYC I don't know exactly where we stay sorry... My friend is booking rooms :)

Awesome.
we were looking at a tour or something.

When is the Uni open after Christmas break??

Back