Look for making new friends.

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Since you know I'm deaf since I was born. Well, I have a special cochlear implant. When it's on, I can hear. When it's off, I can not hear. You know what it means?

I love hanging out with my friends.

Here I am, I'm looking for making new friends and maybe a great relationship. (Only 18 to 24 years old)

I can speak and sign at same times. Anyway, if you want to get to know me more? I will give you a link of my facebook. I have skype, oovoo, instagram, kik, snapchat and whatsapp. That's all I got apps on my phone which is a smartphone is called Samsung Galaxy S3.

If you have xbox live.

Here is my facebook is www.facebook.com/CrunchyyChocolate
Here is my skype is xletgox
Here is my oovoo is wakeynicole
Here is my kik is wakeynicole
Here is my instagram is crunchyychocolate
Here is my snapchat is wakeychychoco
Here is my xbox is WakeyCole95

You can ask me for whatsapp.

Cheers!

I'm a lovely girl and who wants to hang out. To be honest, if you can ask me any questions, so that you want to get to know me? Of course, do not be afraid of me. Please, be brave for me.

Hello. There are a couple more English girls here, but that is very few to hang out with for you.

Sound look likes play games on fool careful you know imply.

you better date to social on deaf club.. Don't be follow dream to girl Don't be follow on chase. it is not good. I don't believe you Don't be silly truth what is serious. you know. be careful what is you tell exactly say word. be careful.

Back