look for game

Dragon_Shadow

Reaction score
Hey, i was think if some of you still have game call
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Master Quest for N64, i found these game for GameCube but i not own GameCube but i own N64.

i would happy if you happy give me both game for N64... i am daying to play and pass that game for 7 years, please! and please make sure that game is still work, i used own The Legend of Zelda: Master Quest but it broke it somehow. thanks

Did you check EB Games or GameStop? I saw some of those N64 cartridges still in box along with old games. Some are colored in gold. Perhaps you may ask the clerk for testing.
I dont know if your town had stores like them...

OR... Wait little longer for Nintendo Wii, which had Virtual Console allows you download or playing classic games from NES to N64 for little price. It's also play Gamecube games, too. I dont know if Zelda Master Quest may be available in Virtual Console.

By way, I have N64 Zelda OoT and Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube.

Is it 'Master Quest', an N64 Disk Drive game, isnt it? It's impossible to find in any stores but eBay or online auction.

yeah i did check it out, and found it. but i hope any of you give me cheaper cost to buy it than store?

second game of N64 The Legend of Zelda that talk about mask and devil moon that want destory planet...

In June, EBgames and GameStop has stopped trading or selling N64 and Playstation games because they are too old now so has to move on to older games such as Playstation 2 and Xbox and even gamecube games now.

Deathpit said:
Did you check EB Games or GameStop? I saw some of those N64 cartridges still in box along with old games. Some are colored in gold. Perhaps you may ask the clerk for testing.
I dont know if your town had stores like them...

OR... Wait little longer for Nintendo Wii, which had Virtual Console allows you download or playing classic games from NES to N64 for little price. It's also play Gamecube games, too. I dont know if Zelda Master Quest may be available in Virtual Console.

By way, I have N64 Zelda OoT and Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube.

Is it 'Master Quest', an N64 Disk Drive game, isnt it? It's impossible to find in any stores but eBay or online auction.

I have Zelda : Ocarina of Time and the Zelda Collector's Edition for GC too..even the Windwaker so I have plenty of Zelda games that I dont have to worry bout playing them on a cartridge cause discs works alot better.

Anyway, it may seem too late for you to find the Zelda cartridges, like Deathpit said, get the Wii so you can download the popular N64 classics such as Super Mario 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Mario Kart 64 and so on...

if Nintendo is really serious as shit about the downloads and the fact that they are free from online, (or so some ppl say...) then I'm getting the Wii for sure so I can give the N64 to my brother lol.

oh i see, thanks for infomation... but steel x.. you have any The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Master Quest for N64??

Dragon_Shadow said:
oh i see, thanks for infomation... but steel x.. you have any The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Master Quest for N64??
Nope. Only for GC.

Deathpit said:
Thats right..."Master Quest" was never released on N64 in America 'til it went on on the disc for GC as a bonus disc when ppl preordered the Wind Waker game for GC.

Nah, I already sold N64 console and games at EBgames in 2001 after beat Zelda: Majora's Mask and Paper Mario.

Dragon_Shadow said:
i already check Wii about long ago... i like it lots but it cost lots money??? :Ohno:

Not really, it will cost around $199.99-$249.99.

oh good that great price... and Zelda: Majora's Mask that game.. that one i am daying.. not "master quest"

Dragon_Shadow said:
i already check Wii about long ago... i like it lots but it cost lots money??? :Ohno:

Nintendo dont say anything on prices, but it's safe to say it's cost about $250.

I heard Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii and Gamecube) had familiar features based on Zelda: OoT such as 'N64' control layout, dungeons, and puzzles. Only diffirrent thing is xbox-like graphics. Another is gameplay if it's Wii version.
I recommended you get Zelda: Twilight Princess with Nintendo Wii. It is one of games will goes out when Nintendo Wii is launched.

that good, when Wii it will come out? i am very want have it.. cuz ninendo is my favorite system but tough i not own GameCube for some reason...

Dragon_Shadow said:
that good, when Wii it will come out? i am very want have it.. cuz ninendo is my favorite system but tough i not own GameCube for some reason...

It probably around near Thanksgivings Day.

thanks for to few people who relay to me... and this topic is still on cuz i am request to find people who mind give me The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for N64

I'm retired to play Nintendo games since 2003 after beat Mario Kart Double Dash.

For Nintendo, I never buy third party games but all of them are first party games (like Mario Kart).

lmao I'm still having hard time trying to get the gold trophy in Mario Kart Double Dash on the all tour course in 150cc (hard mode) and I kept getting the brownze thropy instead grrr...

Back