Look for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people in L.A.

wolvie

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm hearing, taking an intro to ASL at the well known GLAD Community Foundation in L.A.

I'm looking for someone to practice my Sign Lanugage with, actually a couple of us are looking to practice our asl. WE would like patient people who want us to get it..

Also do you recommend the deaf coffee chat meets for us newbies to practice asl?

Thanks..

You'll find plenty of patient deafies to socialize with ASL students at http://asl.meetup.com/37 . Last night we had 14 people! And we're moving it to 3rd Fridays so more ASL students can come.

Richard

Thanks for the suggestion, but I live near Pasadena and Irvine is just too far for me to drive.

I know there is a Deaf Chat Coffee that take place and the Dynamingle people were at the Deaf Expo in L.B. Would that be a good place to try to use our ASL?

We've had people come to our chat events from places as far as Menfee, Northridge, and San Diego as there's nothing that's patient to ASL students in those areas.

Richard

Richard
me sis may go u chat place.. She from Napa.. she one who call u buss...
me live far far far from Calif now wish me live Calif me go meet U... maybe me vist family me stop u buss meet u... Do U have VPQQ PM w/ u VP.. Need chat.. u zero VP U have TTd nubQQ
Thks
LMM

Back