Look at CHS logo! (Canada Only)

I was told all vp-100 will be donated to deafies in Canada as soon as we replace our to vp-200

How much for the VP ?

I think it isnt too expenisve for me, I think that cost under around $ 300.00

FUK CANAIDAN HEARING SOCIETY..
seek for their own profilt ... sell expensive...
Wha... a joke?
I bought it 158 bux thru ebay.... :D Thanks to ebay coming form singapore!
Singapore who sold me *special*.. ehehheheh I will keep contact w/the guy who willing giving me special... Hopefully get another special.. (chuckles)

I will plan buy 10 boxes and to selling Deaf ppl in Canada. I don't give CHS fuk!

Yes the logo makes good sense. In this day and age, deaf people can do anything including hear and speak.

We will be working on a new logo for our deaf center that reflects the reintegration of the hearing sense and speaking into the deaf society.

Richard

I was told all vp-100 will be donated to deafies in Canada as soon as we replace our to vp-200

Yes i hear about last earlier spring! but not yet provide VRS in cdn! ':[

I consider Sorenson should not provide service in Canada!
They Steal who expert interpreter from canada!! That big sad for them deafs community!!!

Yes the logo makes good sense. In this day and age, deaf people can do anything including hear and speak.

We will be working on a new logo for our deaf center that reflects the reintegration of the hearing sense and speaking into the deaf society.

Richard

Right! But The CHS service for local Ontario, Province Only, What the Point!! Probleme is showing : The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) this may confuse for across canada!

One day I know Canada will provide free VP. So just be patience. :)

Yes! that right must be patience, But in across USA has more than 12 provide VRS and Iprelay that WOW AMAZING! than Canada WTF!

I wish before Q1 2007!!! But for moment now i feel less trust of them!!! They Canadian are very SLOW!!!
Maybe start service provide VRS or Mobile Ip Relay with IVVR in CANADA 2008 or later!!! Never know!

:sadwave:

Yes! that right must be patience, But in across USA has more than 12 provide VRS and Iprelay that WOW AMAZING! than Canada WTF!

I wish before Q1 2007!!! But for moment now i feel less trust of them!!! They Canadian are very SLOW!!!
Maybe start service provide VRS or Mobile Ip Relay with IVVR in CANADA 2008 or later!!! Never know!

:sadwave:

I think that is because the U.S.A. is 2 to 3 x bigger than Canada is and the U.S.A. is a big country so is Canada too. They have to cover the whole U.S.A. with VRS and another Deaf related services. The U.S.A. is also run on making more money too. Canada is more focused on the family and the people of Canada than for money. I am not sure how Sorenson makes their money but if they are that successful then they have the money and the ablility to do it for free.

I think that is because the U.S.A. is 2 to 3 x bigger than Canada is and the U.S.A. is a big country so is Canada too. They have to cover the whole U.S.A. with VRS and another Deaf related services. The U.S.A. is also run on making more money too. Canada is more focused on the family and the people of Canada than for money. I am not sure how Sorenson makes their money but if they are that successful then they have the money and the ablility to do it for free.

Also other provide VRS free vp too! But Sorenson made first build chip!
The FCC order law that the device VP-100 is not allowed for sale!
I undersant you feeling about canada, Me and other reallllly too bad wanted have provide mobile 711ip and VRS in CANADA for our better service too!!! BUT HAVE TO BE PATIENCE! I hate that!! my point is feeling cheap! The CRTC they dont care about prepose! but i know some associates did hard work but i don't see any much info what they run for!!!

I calcualte figure it what if usa provide cover in canada it will be 1.3 different provides!!

TOTAL PEOPLE
United States of America:
Area: 9.63 million sq km
Population: 290 million

Canada:
Area: 9,97 million sq km
Population: 31,902,268 (July 2002 est.)

Its should be available 1.3 or chance 2 provide in canada compare other 9 time in usa has 12 provide VRS & mobile711IP!
But both are different country!!

For our canada need create provide service mobile 711 FIRST!! then second setup VRS! I think better WAY!
Peace! :)

Back