Longview Tx

zazulak44

Reaction score
hey my name is Zack, i am from longview tx and i am learning asl. i want to learn about deaf culture to better understand the people i come in contact with.
Is anyone here from the longview area? if so do you know if there are any events for the deaf or services offered for the deaf in this area?

Hi, Zach. I haven't been to Longview in a long time but I'm familiar with the area. Welcome to AD! :wave:

Hello. I used to live in El Paso but don't know where Longview is.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

hi texas

Welcome. Try to write as often as you can here. Always need new blood. And you may find a few fellow texans weeping over the loss of status that has occured recently due to
1. Cowboys sure to be 1-15 season
2. Rangers dropping out of the world series with a whimper
3. Colts kicking around the texans.

A sure shame. ......... not

thanks everyone. longview is north east texas. maybe you have heard of tyler. anywas @ DDU i dont watch sports but thanks for the sports update :)

Hi, I live in Longview too. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about deaf culture, but I am interested in learning sign language. I was wondering who is teaching you, or where you are learning ASL at?

(This following isn't meant to be rude in anyway.) We just got a deaf dog, and I have to sign with him. I find myself saying things to him that he cant understand, and I got to thinking. Wow, theres so many people here in this country I can't effecitvely communicate with I would appreciate any information you can give me, thank you.

Back