Longest?

daystarnite

Reaction score
Anyone here in alldeaf have the longest screen name?

It just that I saw Bestwayaroundit joined AD recently and I thought to myself, wow that's a long screen name. And it made me wonder if there is anyone here have the longest screen name.

There are list of members on the bottom of the Forums (Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours) I noticed a few that seems to be fairly long. Which one do you think is really the longest?

There are list of members on the bottom of the Forums (Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours) I noticed a few that seems to be fairly long. Which one do you think is really the longest?
must be the weird scammers :lol:

I wondered if those who have been a member of AD for 6 months
and never post a thing, would the mod remove them?

*groans*

I can see this thread becoming a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if some members suddenly wanted to have their member names changed so that it was longer... and longer... and longer.

iamsueandilovesupercalifragilisticexpialidocious: "Hi, my name is Sue and my favorite movie is Mary Poppins!"

;)

*groans*

I can see this thread becoming a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if some members suddenly wanted to have their member names changed so that it was longer... and longer... and longer.

iamsueandilovesupercalifragilisticexpialidocious: "Hi, my name is Sue and my favorite movie is Mary Poppins!"

;)

:rofl: Oops sorry? I was just curious, not to challenge others to become the longest screen name in AD. And I think that's a cute long screen name idea. :giggle:

not mine. meow!

I really like your avatar! Very pretty! MeOw!

Laie_15.gif

Back