Longest word

Only if you don't know what they mean.;)

You too!! :)
Next 5 week, you will won't remember how to write 4th world longest word
Not worth to memory for useless.

Wow! It's so interesting. I can't memories the longest word either. LoL is this for science words? Like medicine, shampoo, chemical with Ingredient labels.

Wow! It's so interesting. I can't memories the longest word either. LoL is this for science words? Like medicine, shampoo, chemical with Ingredient labels.
There are different ways of looking at long words.

In the science field, there will always be long words.

Even the actual word for DNA is very long.

However, it's often argued that they shouldn't be accepted. But then again, it's still a word... whether it's in the dictionary or not.

the way I see it is if it is used in common conversational language within a group then yes it is a word.

If it is not commonly used in conversational language within a group then there's a good chance it is not a word.

Its not a perfect rule, as there are and will be certain exceptions, but its a good rule of thumb to go by.

However some groups will not recognize certain words used by other groups.

the way I see it is if it is used in common conversational language within a group then yes it is a word.

If it is not commonly used in conversational language within a group then there's a good chance it is not a word.

Its not a perfect rule, as there are and will be certain exceptions, but its a good rule of thumb to go by.

However some groups will not recognize certain words used by other groups.
Well, a group of scientists would use those longer words. ;)

Back