Long waits are ok after all....

It depends on how comfortable the wait area is. Otherwise my pain level gets to high and I can't make it through dinner. Hubby and I have started playing the old fasion games like hangman. Does not requiring hearing or talking so thats good for me:)

Like Botti, I could wait, but I would need something to do as I waited... like crocheting as I talk to my Mr. Beloved. I'd definately wait if I was with him, because our lives are entirely too busy sometimes and having time to chat with him is priceless.

If it is a really good restaurant...I could wait I am patient. But, if it is not that big of a deal, I could go to Burger King, or Pizza :D

I have absolutely no patience waiting to eat in a restaurant. If I have to wait for more than 10 minutes, forget it. I will drive down to one of the China Buffets in town and have hot food ready for less than half the price of Red Lobster.

BTW -The local Red Lobster here is about the size of someone's backyard shed, and the waiting times are more than 1 hour on the weekends. Service is not all that great either. We go to Crabby Dick's instead.

I cannot believe that they would use space this small to run Red Lobster!!! That is a popular place. They should have a larger space for it.

Back