lolita ,the slave to entertainment

ella

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to get lolita out that bathtub for a tank. The owner of the miami sea aquarium is a heartless asshole. Shes the longest living killer whale in captivity yet shes dying in that jail cell. But i truely admire lolita shes a strong survivor. She's been through one of worse captures attempted to date. Now for 33 years she's been stuck in that watery hell hole. performing dumb tricks. Those men killed her pod, ripped her from her mother , what a waste of life from such a beautiful animal. She needs to be with other orcas in a bigger aquarium. Because if they do set her free thats just a sentence to suicide.

YouTube - Lolita's Life

a tribute to lolita

has anyone seen the douncumentary on her??

anyone who captures animals to use for entertainment sickens me.

Yeah, I don't like it either, animals should be left alone in the wild...

hmmm... I wonder how she got the name "lolita"... lol

Personally, I don't believe animals should be held in captivity. You teach pretty much nothing from them when they are in capavity.

The best way to learn about a species is to watch it in its natural environment instead of 10 by 8 cage.

i would love to see her back in the wild with her family , but shes been in captivity since she was about three. I don't think she'll remember how fend for herself. But orcas are very smart animals i could be wrong.

I read their looking for a new orca to inslave in their aquarim because they know lolita is dying :pissed:

Yeah, I don't like it either, animals should be left alone in the wild...

hmmm... I wonder how she got the name "lolita"... lol

she got her name lolita because when they brought in hugo a male orca whom they put in the MANTEE TANK! lolita , and hugo would talk to eachother, and the owner (s) thought they wanted to mate. But if those animal abuse fucks knew anything about marine animals they would know lolita ,and hugo had the same dialect, and we're from the same pod.

hugo killed himself in 1980 from stress , and depression, he was very aggressive ,and would butt his head against the tank and he broke the glass a couple times. he killed himself for being in confinment in an illegal tank that lolita is still held captive in.

I wish there was a way to get lolita out that bathtub for a tank. The owner of the miami sea aquarium is a heartless asshole. Shes the longest living killer whale in captivity yet shes dying in that jail cell. But i truely admire lolita shes a strong survivor. She's been through one of worse captures attempted to date. Now for 33 years she's been stuck in that watery hell hole. performing dumb tricks. Those men killed her pod, ripped her from her mother , what a waste of life from such a beautiful animal. She needs to be with other orcas in a bigger aquarium. Because if they do set her free thats just a sentence to suicide.

YouTube - Lolita's Life

a tribute to lolita

has anyone seen the douncumentary on her??

anyone who captures animals to use for entertainment sickens me.

perverted pedophile.

ok^...

anyways i read the plan for lolita's freedom .. so it is possible she can go go back home to greater puget sound. They said she still remembers her dialect very well which is very important for family indenfication, communcation, a lot of things. But they just need to examine her throughly, and train her how to catch her own food, and reintroduce her too her family.

but will she ever get out that sea prison?

Back