LOL stupid news ... Man forced to marry the Goat.

CutePommie

Reaction score
Man forced to marry goat

The man was forced to pay a dowry for the abused goat
- Search: Bizarre relationships
- Search: More on Sudan

A Sudanese man caught having sex with a goat has been forced to take the animal as his "wife".

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he caught another man, Mr Tombe, having sex with the animal after hearing a "loud noise", the BBC reported.

"When I asked him 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up," Mr Alifi told a local newspaper.

A council of elders ordered Mr Tombe to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars (£38) and keep the goat.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi said.

"As far as we know they are still together."

Sounds like Bin ladens Bitch
BinGoat.gif

Huh? is this a joke or what?...:ugh:

Interesting but some people believe that we will become animals after we die aka reincarnation. So i m not surprised at this bizzzare news.

Interesting but some people believe that we will become animals after we die aka reincarnation. So i m not surprised at this bizzzare news.
Yeah in most two common are East India(hindu) and American Natives who believe their spirits will be reincarnate from human to animal after death... thats what I dont believe what the belief they hold their tradtional..

I believe me of my written spirit and blood shall reincarnate from human to human series after death..

anyway let people go back on this topic... stick with this discuss issue.. :)

:lol: There always horny and desperate people who will have sex with animals....Ive heard different stories of people having sex with all kinds of animals but the hedgehog takes the cake cuz that is painful with all those needles!!

If he wants to do something with a goat that he should only do with his wife, then let him marry it. And I personally would like to see him buy it a ring, flowers on Valentine's, and let it sleep in his bed.

Back