LOL!! Everyone started to copying ZVRS

MacFreak

Reaction score
I just learned that Purple and convo started to follow ZVRS by using mirial What more AT&T and Sprint using ZVRS. :giggle:

That's lamest! :naughty:

never understood this whole VP bickering and pissing contest. c'mon ya'all... don't be childish.

if you like ZVRS, then stick with ZVRS.
if you like purple, then stick with purple.
if you like ----, then stick with -----.

meanwhile.... stick with what you like and STFU :cool2:

...... and click LIKE on my post :D

I just learned that Purple and convo started to follow ZVRS by using mirial What more AT&T and Sprint using ZVRS. :giggle:

That's lamest! :naughty:

Hrmmm

I thought MainstreamVRS came out first with Mirial then ZVRS then Sprint then Purple

So shouldn't credit goes to MainstreamVRS? not ZVRS?

You guys realized what ZVRS use mirial for long time. ZVRS got bigger and stronger. Rest of VRS realized that mirial is good. Now, mainstreamVRS, Purple, Convo, Sprint, AT&T started to use ZVRS' idea. This is no COMPETITION for ZVRS to make it better. Since, everyone is same. Our COMPETITION is Sorenson build own. Thats real COMPETITION for everyone..

You guys dont understand what COMPETITION and BUSINESS is all about.

For example Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Dodoge now use Honda Civic. Imagine this honda civic change the branding to chevy, ford, toyota, dodoge. So you call competition? Even its all free. You are wrong its not competition.

Now other example. Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang oh yes its very competition.

Get it?

Thank you!

hi ethan
same thing competition innovate , not lamest
why not has vrs on all pagers

Hi Rick,

No, it's not the same, you idiot. Most VRS are imitating others what had already been done.

Innovation is the process of taking something that’s existing and improving upon it, refining it, taking what’s there and making it better for our individual use, or collective use.

Imitation, by contrast, is taking what someone else has done and doing it again, maybe in a slightly different way, but one that doesn’t improve the process or system.

Therefore there is no real competitors. What Sorenson did for nTouch isn't really innovation per se.

Why non of the competitors will ever a be a force to contend with SVRS. Simple answer is idiotic management. Lack of discipline and truly no back bone leadership.

Back