LOGO chanell WTF?!?!

Southern

Reaction score
For those that don't know LOGO is the gay chanell. They don't have CC on any of their programing. It sucks, and pisses me off. When my deaf friends come over I automatically turn on CC that is how I discovered this. LGBT Deaf and HOH would like to see the programing too. I am going to call them to see why NONE of their programing has CC and why they are the only chanell like this since I though it was federal law. I'll keep y'all posted.

For those that don't know LOGO is the gay chanell. They don't have CC on any of their programing. It sucks, and pisses me off. When my deaf friends come over I automatically turn on CC that is how I discovered this. LGBT Deaf and HOH would like to see the programing too. I am going to call them to see why NONE of their programing has CC and why they are the only chanell like this since I though it was federal law. I'll keep y'all posted.

No, It's not from law that require all tv shows to be CC supported.

Just like MTV that they don't put CC in their tv shows too.

Huh? MTV has captions on it's shows my best friend, who is Deaf watches it all the time. Several of his favorite showes are on MTV.

That the main reason why I downgrade my cable service, no CC on that LOGO channel, if they do provide CC then I'll upgrade or would you be willingly to interpreator? Heh

If I remember right that LOGO TV is owned by MTV.. so get in touch with MTV about it.

Southern -- ive watched some programs on the LOGO channel once in a while and yes granted the majority of their shows arent CC as of yet but ive noticed its slowly increasing and i have emailed them once about a year ago when i looked up their email address abt why they dont have CC and they replied telling me that theyre working on it slowly cuz it seems that the channel is a new addition to the channel lineup :dunno:

if u hear from the LOGO company on whats up, id be interested to hear of updated info

Southern -- ive watched some programs on the LOGO channel once in a while and yes granted the majority of their shows arent CC as of yet but ive noticed its slowly increasing and i have emailed them once about a year ago when i looked up their email address abt why they dont have CC and they replied telling me that theyre working on it slowly cuz it seems that the channel is a new addition to the channel lineup :dunno:

if u hear from the LOGO company on whats up, id be interested to hear of updated info

Yup... Fuse channel isn't CC supported when introduced in around 2002-2004 but now it's 90% of shows on Fuse are CC supported.

LOGO channel? I have never heard abt that channel, is that west only or ? DirecTV dont have that channel...

LOGO channel? I have never heard abt that channel, is that west only or ? DirecTV dont have that channel...

Directv do offers this channels now, also you need upgrade to get one.

Directv do offers this channels now, also you need upgrade to get one.

I did check out wikipedia,org abt LOGO channel and they dont provide DirecTV, but I read their info, its new to me, but if its under to MTV Network Family and some shows from LOGO should add CC...

:eek3: never know abt that, I used premier choice, I must be overlook or something, ha

lol... Directv is still growing more channels, also they will introduce more HD channels too.

lol... Directv is still growing more channels, also they will introduce more HD channels too.

Yea, I already knew that... I hope DirecTV will considering add WWE 24/7 and/or The Wrestling Channel, so I can watch more wrestling program such as ROH, CZW, NOAH, and more...

IIRC, only satellite and digital cable (the newer kind of cable TV that offers the same amounts of channels as satellite) offer premium channels like LOGO.

IIRC, only satellite and digital cable (the newer kind of cable TV that offers the same amounts of channels as satellite) offer premium channels like LOGO.

Dish Network don't offers this channel, some cable companies aren't...

LOGO isn't premium channel, it's digital cable, that regular one like MTV 2, Noggin, Nick Toon, GAS or whatever, all are from digital cable.

I means that premium channel is like HBO, Playboy, Starz, Showtime and Cinemax.

LOGO isn't one of them, just regular digital channel.

Back