loggin problems on the site

zoomzipboom

Reaction score
hey i just wanted to let you guys know that there has been a lot of problems with logging in recently. sometimes it takes over ten times for the site to recognize my password. i am 100% posative that i am entering it correctly, but it won't work and then all of a sudden out of no where, it works. it is really irritating. i am sure that other people are having the same problems on here. i just thought that you guys should be aware of it.
but other than that i really like the site. it is great, except for that problem.

thanks,
Nora

G'day - this is a known common issue of the forum and there is a way arund to get in without a glitch, once you're logged in, sometimes it takes you back to the normal page....without being logged in but you can either click the Alldeaf logo on the upper left corner OR click 'Todays post' and it should get you inside.

Good day.

[noparse]One thing to keep in mind when logging on...

Make sure you use the same URL every time you visit AllDeaf.

Even though alldeaf.com and www.alldeaf.com are both the same website, they log on separately. If you try to log on as alldeaf.com, then come back as www.alldeaf.com... you will be expected to log on again.

It is recommended you use www.alldeaf.com as the main URL for visiting AllDeaf.[/noparse] :thumb:

Nora, have you tried clicking on the 'remember me' button when you log in? Might not be an option for you if you share the computer, but I wonder if that could be a way to solve the problem.

[noparse]One thing to keep in mind when logging on...

Make sure you use the same URL every time you visit AllDeaf.

Even though alldeaf.com and www.alldeaf.com are both the same website, they log on separately. If you try to log on as alldeaf.com, then come back as www.alldeaf.com... you will be expected to log on again.

It is recommended you use www.alldeaf.com as the main URL for visiting AllDeaf.[/noparse] :thumb:
Ahh, yes, indeed - that's another alternative. Good on ya, Vampy! :thumb:

Ahh, yes, indeed - that's another alternative. Good on ya, Vampy! :thumb:
Thanks.

I never thought about it until some members would ask me to review a thread. They would give me a link to a thread that started with alldeaf.com and when I clicked on it, I noticed I wasn't even signed on. It had me thinking that something happened and I signed on again. I later realized that those members had signed on AllDeaf using alldeaf.com instead of [noparse]www.alldeaf.com[/noparse]. :dunno:

Back