Logged on!

*looks around* Who? ME? Uh... ok, well, hi there, my name's Natalie and I'm here for the Addicts meeting for Postwhores. Who's you and am i in the right place?

Originally posted by deafgal01
*looks around* Who? ME? Uh... ok, well, hi there, my name's Natalie and I'm here for the Addicts meeting for Postwhores. Who's you and am i in the right place?

Bravo Nat... u re in the right place :D :lol: and i m kiki- short for Kiandra, now, i m here- just chilling around with my broken knee... i will be postwhores soon... maybe later on or whenever.. :dunno: who knows.. ;)

Heh... Hang around... I dunno where most people are. Then again, Wed.'s night is usually slow (or so I hear). I think I'm gonna go since I have this essay outline I need to prep for tomorrow (which needs to be ready by 3:30 pm tomorrow if i'm ever going to do well on my essay thing tomorrow afternoon) wish me luck. However, I'll check in sometime tomorrow throughout the day.

Originally posted by deafgal01
Heh... Hang around... I dunno where most people are. Then again, Wed.'s night is usually slow (or so I hear). I think I'm gonna go since I have this essay outline I need to prep for tomorrow (which needs to be ready by 3:30 pm tomorrow if i'm ever going to do well on my essay thing tomorrow afternoon) wish me luck. However, I'll check in sometime tomorrow throughout the day.

yup yup! me 2 the working must be done before the semster is done.... :ugh: hopefully i can finished it before that day! ay ay lord!

Originally posted by aceXslver76
My real name is Michael but called me "Mike", easy spell for sign.

:roll: of course that name is so famous.... or infamous.. :sure:

Ah, I give up on the outline. I'll work on it first thing in the morning. My mind's too worn out/tired to work tonite. I am lucky that my lab partner and I finished our labs for Chemistry before break because that means we don't have to show up for class tomorrow since we're all done with all our labs. That means more time for my assignments and catching up. Whoopie do! Fun, NOT!

real name= Mai>>only mah family call me

nickname= Lily or Lily flowers either>>only mah peepz call me

:cool:

My name is Tommy Lee. Please call me DoVip.

Back