lmao some idiot wrecked a gate

Have seen my apt gates being broken open by the vehicles at least several times since I live there. Oh boy!

No respect. Now they have video cameras on which effectively reduces them.

Far out, that's crazy for someone to drive through the gate. Good thing that driver got busted.

It was probably not an idiot, but an impatient person. ;)

Have seen my apt gates being broken open by the vehicles at least several times since I live there. Oh boy!

No respect. Now they have video cameras on which effectively reduces them.
Not always...

If you go to the YouTube site and check out the other videos, you'll see that it happens frequently at the same location.

It's happening at my apartment complex. The gate keeps breaking because people try to rush through before it closes. :roll:

vampyro yea.. not surprise..

but it happen one time at my old apt which it was last year.. yea.. last year,.. the gate were almost torn down and keep open so i would not use card gate to go in lol!

:rofl: At my work, they had a simple wide double gate and someone rammed into one of gate and now it's "permanently" opened and twisted. It's not my employer's property anyway, they lease the building with currently bent gate. I'm sure the owner would demand to have it repaired once lease is over. Because the wind blew the gate closed and employees got pissed and rammed through the gate with their old car :rofl:

Catty

Back