Live Camera Of Eagle Having Babies .

Eagles have babies?

Who would of thought.......

LOL! I did too , one of the babies stood up and aimed it butt over the nest and fired !
It is interesting that they know where to poop. I just saw one of eaglets stretching out. I was surprised that the wings are very large.

It is interesting that they know where to poop. I just saw one of eaglets stretching out. I was surprised that the wings are very large.
I think mom eat their poop to keep the nest clean when they were little . I will pass on that LOL! Yes ! I notice that too ,their wings are big . They'll have a 6 feet wing spread full grow . :eek3:
That is big !

They are really spreading their wings. I think they are feeling close to getting ready to leave home. I hope they don't do it too soon. I cringe every time I see them at the very edge of the nest, I'm like "don't fall !!!!" I need to stop watching the live feed. :lol:

The picture that you mentioned is cute! Did you see a picture of both mother and father feeding the babies? Aww!!
Yes, I saw that photo too. :aw: The babies are getting real big , I heard on TV they'll ready to leave home in June. I saw some videos of eagles trying to fly for the first
time and the poor birds are very unsure about this .

I was watching this before and now I can't see it . They both were sitting in the tree and flying from branch to branch testing their wings.

The camera been fixed and both eagles are in the nest and fighting over food . I hope they're able to hunt on their own , b/c I haven't see the parents around for awhile.

Go to Cam B you will see eaglets hanging on the branches. I hope they know how to get fishes from water.

Go to Cam B you will see eaglets hanging on the branches. I hope they know how to get fishes from water.
One was eating something when I saw them earlier , not sure what it was . I think it was an animal . Yeah I saw them sitting on the branch cute ! :)

One of the parents brought some food for an eagle there is only one in the nest and it has their back to the camera ! I wonder if doesn't like having people watching
her/him eat ! LOL!

Back