Little People: Big World

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Anyone does watch this show on TLC? They are returning back on the show tonight! :hyper: I missed some show in the way beginning. So I'll rent DVD when they are comes out.

They don't called by Midget or Dwarf since those words does 'insult' to them. They prefer called by Little People. I respect them.

I've seen some Little People once a while. I saw one about a month ago at the grocery store. He worked as a manager. And one time I saw one in Reno, Nevada, he was a neat guy. Love kids. That was when I was a kid like around 10 or 11 years old. I still remembered so well! :)

Here is the link for the show if you are curious. So just feel free to click it and view their website.

TLC :: Little People, Big World

No negative or bashing on this thread, otherwise I will report you to moderators period. Thank you. :thumb:

Yea, I have watched the show from time to time when I am not busy. They have a very nice home and land!!! Hard to believe the twins look so different..one is a little person and the other is a big person.

Yep! I know. At first I wasn't sure till they said "twin" My mouth dropped! LOL! I missed when they first aired. That's why I'll rent DVD to watch. :)
Yea, I have watched the show from time to time when I am not busy. They have a very nice home and land!!! Hard to believe the twins look so different..one is a little person and the other is a big person.

I do watch this show and am eager to know what happened with Jacob after this horrible catapult accident.

Loved this show! Can't wait to watch this show tonight. I'll grab some popcorn and drink! :popcorn:

Yep....I've watched it for a long time (i think since last year) and it will come back again tonight..yay! Its my favorite show to watch that..

Yeppers! I had watching that since, they want people out of the world to learn their expereince and etc like that and show other little people to not be afraid or something like that, I like it! :D

Do u all think there should be a show about a deaf family? "Deaf People in a Hearing World" something like that?:giggle:

Anyone does watch this show on TLC? They are returning back on the show tonight! :hyper: I missed some show in the way beginning. So I'll rent DVD when they are comes out.

They don't called by Midget or Dwarf since those words does 'insult' to them. They prefer called by Little People. I respect them.

I've seen some Little People once a while. I saw one about a month ago at the grocery store. He worked as a manager. And one time I saw one in Reno, Nevada, he was a neat guy. Love kids. That was when I was a kid like around 10 or 11 years old. I still remembered so well! :)

Here is the link for the show if you are curious. So just feel free to click it and view their website.

TLC :: Little People, Big World

No negative or bashing on this thread, otherwise I will report you to moderators period. Thank you. :thumb:
I've seen the commercials for that show many times last year, but I've never actually seen the show.

I won't be able to watch it tonight, but I might catch some of later on DVD. :)

thats a must watch for me so NO ONE better bug me LOL!

yah serependity I Wanna know what happened to jake and mike!

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! I NEVER MISSED THAT SHOW...

I like Matt Roloff - he rocks!!! And I was amazing how they keep the family alive and everything. It's awesome to watch them. And poor Jacob and Mike on their freaking accident.. The calpault broke out and hit Mike and Jacob. They are lucky, if no one didn't help, they would be dead. Whew! They are fine and recupperating from injury.

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! I NEVER MISSED THAT SHOW...

I like Matt Roloff - he rocks!!! And I was amazing how they keep the family alive and everything. It's awesome to watch them. And poor Jacob and Mike on their freaking accident.. The calpault broke out and hit Mike and Jacob. They are lucky, if no one didn't help, they would be dead. Whew! They are fine and recupperating from injury.

Yeah saw that last night ouch from Jacob and Mike. I read the forum of TLC that Mike is okay and gone home but Jacob still in hosptial and playing game with his sister Molly that his sister. So now I dunno if Jacob already out of hopstial dunno :)

Both are out of hospital on same day. Both are doing much better and back on their feet after few days of resting! :) I am glad they are okay!!!

Yeah saw that last night ouch from Jacob and Mike. I read the forum of TLC that Mike is okay and gone home but Jacob still in hosptial and playing game with his sister Molly that his sister. So now I dunno if Jacob already out of hopstial dunno :)

Back